Reneé Rapp says Kesha is her role model in pop music

TomTom

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

TV: I love that. Now, if you could make a playlist of your life to share with your friends on Jam, what would be the top two songs that you would include?

RR: I would include “Breadwinner” by Kacey Musgraves and “He Loves My Driveway” by Kesha.

TV: Oh my God, I love Kesha.

RR: I love Kesha so much. She was my everything growing up. She's just so… not “wild” in the sense that she's wild… she was so wild and free-spirited and hot, and seemed sure of herself, but was also really vulnerable and outspoken. And also was just the sickest. She was a version of a woman in pop music that I love.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/renee-rapp-snow-angel-deluxe-spotify-jam-interview

Spoiler

What the hell is that alleged Kesha song? :deadbanana:

Edited by TomTom
  • Like 3

Mess

31 minutes ago, bearman said:

Grammy promo I guess

Mess meant to post this in the Gag Order thread :clown:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Wtf is He Loves My Driveway though ??? :deadvision:

Google has NOTHING :rip: 

1 hour ago, josesuxx said:

Wtf is He Loves My Driveway though ??? :deadvision:

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

Google has NOTHING :rip: 

i'm so confused ??? what does she know that the rest of the world doesn't :rip:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TomTom said:

“He Loves My Driveway” by Kesha

wait WHAT THE **** IS THIS?

there was a reason why i was immediately drawn to her 

talent stanning talent 

• Like 2

Someone on Twitter said she might’ve said Your Love Is My Drug and the interviewer misheard and it honestly makes sense :deadbanana:

Edited by josesuxx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Someone on Twitter said she might’ve said Your Love Is My Drug and the interviewer misheard and it honestly makes sense :deadbanana:

Yeah most likely

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

A collaboration could be epic actually. They both have a great sense of humor they effortlessly incorporate in their music (Talk Too Much for Reneé and Kesha has countless examples) but they also possess the ability to make some more serious tracks as well. Would love to see them work together at some point :jamming:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Talk Too Much for Reneé

The way I‘ve been bopping to this on repeat since yesterday after I listened to her for the first time in light of her Kesha stanning :jonny:.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, TomTom said:

The way I‘ve been bopping to this on repeat since yesterday after I listened to her for the first time in light of her Kesha stanning :jonny:.

Yes!! I got to see her perform on the Today show a couple weeks back and was blown away. Talk Too Much is such a bop :jamming:

• Like 1

Is Renee's music similar to Kesha's old stuff?  Because no one is doing it like Ms Sebert circa 2009-2013.  We need more of that in pop!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TomTom said:

:cupid:

missed opportunity for Renee to promote Gag Order smh

but love this for them both!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.