15yo girl stabbed to death for refusing a boy's flowers

favorite crime

13 hours ago, Navy4Life said:

Ok but clearly this person had bad parents who didn’t see him take a machete out of the house let alone control what he’s watching or put some effort into raising them right. 

We’re not talking about some little **** spewing misogynist **** on Twitter, this pos killed someone. If you think parents are not the first people to blame :rip:

It’s so easy for kids to fall into right wing nonsense tho. The parents can try and correct the behavior as much as they want but these kids get BRAINWASHED 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Otter

• glitch

• Navy4Life

• KeirGrey

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Antonini said:

It’s so easy for kids to fall into right wing nonsense tho. The parents can try and correct the behavior as much as they want but these kids get BRAINWASHED 

I’m sorry but I disagree 100%. My sister has 3 and neither one of them is going around stabbing people in the neck. 

Just now, Navy4Life said:

I’m sorry but I disagree 100%. My sister has 3 and neither one of them is going around stabbing people in the neck. 

She has three kids that are far right incels? Only a matter of time hun!

On 9/28/2023 at 4:57 PM, favorite crime said:

I'm extreme cases like this the parents are absolutely to blame as well. There's no way a teenager who was raised properly would do something like this simply because of online influences. Perhaps they weren't the ones telling him to act like this but they must have done something terribly wrong in raising him

When the surrounding environment is extremely toxic, there's only so much parents can ensure a specific outcome when the kids hit teen years. It can be more an achievement for the parent to correct it than an inherent failure that they haven't. Minds are also extremely unique I l have a massive family with many of us well rounded but one sibling turned out a mess, Life is a bit too dynamic to simplify it to them doing something "terribly wrong"...

But honestly he probably only has an active mother in his life 

On 9/28/2023 at 12:59 PM, glitch said:

I don't think it's as simple as that though. 

The knife crime in London may be an issue but it's highly over exaggerated. This is a city with almost 9 million people. The vast majority of people are not witnessing stabbings on a regular basis.

Most knife crime involves adults not children. This is the 15th teenage victim of homicide in London this year and notably the only female victim. I think given the specifics of this case, whilst not confirmed as of yet, the idea that this boy has been influenced by violent male influencers isn't that far fetched.

Breaking it down to homicides alone is a disservice... There is a lot I'm not even going to bother getting into, I don't think people here are really connected to the culture they're trying to dissect 

8 minutes ago, Otter said:

Breaking it down to homicides alone is a disservice... There is a lot I'm not even going to bother getting into, I don't think people here are really connected to the culture they're trying to dissect 

Why do you keep quoting people to say "I'm not gonna get into it" :rip:

The faux intellectual superiority is a weird look. Just say what you wanna say or don't say anything at all. You're talking about being "connected to a culture" of an area multiple people in this thread live and grew up in.

16 minutes ago, Otter said:

But honestly he probably only has an active mother in his life

What did you mean by this btw

8 minutes ago, glitch said:

Why do you keep quoting people to say "I'm not gonna get into it" :rip:

The faux intellectual superiority is a weird look. Just say what you wanna say or don't say anything at all. You're talking about being "connected to a culture" of an area multiple people in this thread live and grew up in.

What did you mean by this btw

It's not faux intellectual dishonesty, it's simply saying that there vasts differences between the culture on the ground, real world experiences in these areas versus what people are sighting. And it's not easily worded or simply referenced through a stat on homicides... no one on the ground in these areas is thinking about Andrew Tate, it's far off base. I'm not going to get into the depths of it, just highlighting a disconnect especially for people who are not Afro/Carribbean Londoners or local to the area. You can find it a weird look, that's fine by me... I'll engage on my terms 

and I meant, I wouldn't be surprised if his father isn't in his life. 

Edited by Otter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.