Internet classic "Happy Tree Friends" debuts new episode after 7 years

GentleEarthquake

I LOOOVED this when it aired in MTV back then :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

It’s only been seven years since their last episode? I remember watching this **** in, like, ’06; I never would have imagined they were still doing episodes 10 years later! :deadbanana2:

they're back?! legends! This show was so popular in my school back in the day

lol idc it still holds up especially since there's no dialogue 

• Like 1

The beaver always made me scream because he's always in unexplicable situations where he needs hands for no reason :jonnycat:

• Like 1

He ate a part of his friend's brain? :pukey:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh, this series is iconic I fear. 

I wasn’t allowed to watch horror films back in the 00’s until I was 15/16 so this show was my introduction. 

:rip:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

There's one episode about eyeballs that literally haunts me to this very day :skull:

Was it the lemonade episode? :rip:

3 hours ago, Curaga said:

It’s only been seven years since their last episode? I remember watching this **** in, like, ’06; I never would have imagined they were still doing episodes 10 years later! :deadbanana2:

!!!! Literally. I watched it a little later tho I was in 5th grade. Back in 08 :rip:  lemme watch 

19 hours ago, Curaga said:

The show had consistent releases from 1999 to 2014, went on hiatus, came back with five episodes in late 2016, disappeared again and somehow revived just recently. Tho I fear this new episode will the show's final breath :chick3:, they've been struggling economically and even tho there's still some loyal fans I doubt that's enough to keep the show going

17 hours ago, bliaz said:

When I was a kid I always watched it on MTV. HTF and South Park :clap3:

Somehow South Park traumatized me more :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

okok it gagged me a bit for a second but overall it was mid :lakitu:

I agree it looks half-cooked but that's better than nothing :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.