Cher allegedly hired 4 hitmen to kidnap her son

Kylie Jenner

Cher has been accused of hiring four men to kidnap her son, Elijah Blue Allman, from a New York hotel room in an effort to stop Allman from reconciling with his estranged wife.

Marie Angela King, his estranged wife, made the startling allegation in court documents she filed in Los Angeles Superior Court back on Dec. 5. The court documents, obtained by ET, are only now making headlines after the case was uncovered as part of the estranged couple's ongoing divorce case.

In court documents, King claims she was told Cher hired four men to remove Allman from a hotel room the night of their wedding anniversary. She claims they spent 12 days alone together since Nov. 18, but that all changed on Nov. 30, 2022, when four people barged into their hotel room and "removed [Allman] from our room.

source: https://www.etonline.com/cher-allegedly-hired-four-men-to-kidnap-her-son-elijah-blue-allman-court-documents-claim-212066

“Cher’s daughter-in-law says Cher hired four men to kidnap her own son to stop him from reconciling with her and save their marriage.”

I guess she doesn’t believe in life after love then if she tried to kidnap him :deadbanana2:

This takes the cake as the most bizarre headline I've read this month :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Don't think that sounds like something Cher would do

Her song has a drug problem, if she hired men it was probably to whisk him to rehab and get him clean. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

This takes the cake as the most bizarre headline I've read this month :deadbanana4:

Well, news of her releasing a christmas album was kinda weird

this woman can barely formulate a comprehensive sentence on twitter but she hired "hitmen" to "kidnap" her son.... aight

• Haha 2

Elijah was found unconscious at the hotel entrance, staffers called his mother and she sent people to get him and sent him to rehab, this is a mother worried about her son, his wife was letting him overdose this whole time and was doing nothing

• Like 6

between this & the ashton kutcher mess, what the HELL is going on :deadbanana4:

Well they are now getting divorced so... Maybe in this case mom knows best. 

The title also doesn't go with what the ex-wife said. He was "removed from the hotel room" not kidnapped to be killed. 

Edited by BnPac

He was overdosing, the staffers called his mother while his former wife did nothing, I would be ashamed

1 hour ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

I didn't even know she had another son. 

Yes! And he makes pretty cool 80s industrial inspired music. It I recall correctly, he’s had a very tumultuous relationship with his family/their fame 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.