• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyPirate

• kyliefever2002

• RideOrDie

• original_lifeline

Sevdaliza was so promising around 2017-2019, but she totally fell off for me and this doesn't help :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

it's probably one of those Grimes AI gimmicks so I doubt Claire had any creative input 

The random Sevdaliza hate. :deadbanana2: Anyways not too crazy about Grimes being on this but excited for new Sevdaliza songs. Ride or Die is a bop

• Like 3

Oh wow! Get those coins Sev! 

she fell off with her last release but she remains a great artist. :rip: Lady Gaga released only bad albums after Artpop, she is not a less artist because of it 

Sevda has always been pretentious but probably post Raving Dahlia EP, her colors have massively shown. Ride or Die wasn’t a great song but I enjoy Villano, so I can find some enjoyment in the song. Since the whole AI release, Sevda has been wildly irritating on Twitter/IG. 

Grimes has always been insufferable but y’all didn’t want to hear me in 2012, but it’s nice to see y’all realizing. 

Anyways. It’ll be an annoying and lackluster collab. The two most pretentious people you know linked up to maximize their level of flop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.