Lauren Mayberry - "Shame"

RideOrDie

If it’s anything like the last one she can ******* keep it 

She's performing live what I believe is the entire album. The sound is very different from CHVRCHES, it serves Hayley Williams solo albums but Shame sounds like one of the more uptempo tracks.

• Like 1

She looks SO good in that photo :jonnycat:
And I'm fine if this one is also in a similar vein as her debut single. It's ridiculous to expect synth-pop bangers from her at this point considering that's what CHRVCHES has been doing since 2012

1 hour ago, uusagii said:

She looks SO good in that photo :jonnycat:
And I'm fine if this one is also in a similar vein as her debut single. It's ridiculous to expect synth-pop bangers from her at this point considering that's what CHRVCHES has been doing since 2012

It’s what i was gonna say. Are You Awake is very pretty tho I kind of relate to that and it’s very emotional. Even with that if you all want synth pop bangers from her then wait for their next projects. There’s a reason she is going solo, she’s not gonna do the same. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.