Do you love your job?

mercurialworld

It pays well, offers me the flexibility to study while I do it and since I live in a tax haven I get to save a lot of money.

But no I don’t love working tf. That’s weird. 

Lmao no, I hate it :chick1: and it’s just gonna get worse bb :chick1:

Edited by SoulKiwi
GRAMMAR :)
  • Like 1

I hate working. I can't wait until im rich and I can just paint in my studio every day 

• Like 1

I don't think I would ever "love" any form of labour but I'm pretty comfortable with my job - LORD knows it has its days where I could screech, but mercifully it's fine for the most part. Good pay.

i work at a startup with little organization and a boomer boss who doesn't really understand anything i do... so safe to say i've been applying for new roles

It's meh. Just okay. It pays better than most other jobs and I get paid. That's really what matters to me. I don't need to "love" what I do. I do what pays my bills.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, futurenostalgic said:

no, i hate it so much that i just wanna ghost them all

Me everytime I switch company. The second my job is done there, y'all are dead to me

Not really but I have to…? 

My dad is the president of the company and I’m basically his “replacement”. I think our employees hate me for having it so easy, which is true I guess but it’s not like this is the path I chose for myself. :gaycat7: 

It's great as an in between. I love it much more than I did my last job. My career goal is Human Resources, which I know I'd absolutely love, since I've already dabbled in it in my last position. The company was just awful.

I wouldn't say love but I enjoy it and can take pride in what I do but ultimately work doesn't define my life. 

• Like 1

I don't hate it but it's very stressful and difficult so I don't adore it either

I love my job so much. I get up in the morning, talk about music all day long and go back home. (I'm working at a well-known record store in the heart of Berlin)

• Like 1

I like it. Good pay, hybrid working, I've been able to progress a lot due to supportive management. Some of my colleagues are ******* awful, but I'm better off than most.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.