P!nk kicks out fan who causes a scene about circumcision

EnterTheAttic

There’s nothing like an uncut p-word becoming erect in your mouth as yo massage it with your throat and feel the gentle foreskin hitting the roof of your mouth and you taste the saltiness of the foreskin mixed with the pre-cum hmmm 

cut penises just feel like dildos to me. They get the job done but nothing like the real thing (uncut like god made you)

Edited by She-Rah
  • Like 1

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Embustera

• lyk251

• Miss Show Business

10 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Imagine typing this out when I included actual research above :bibliahh:

I've not seen systematic reviews, RCTs, or meta analyses that show MC has a negative impact. Not once.

I will however find mobs of people who make posts and videos about it on social media... Like someone said above, there's a grandstanding narrative on social media and it's not based on evidence.

Try again!

Unfortunately you’re falling for it. I’m sure those sources and links that you’re looking at are biased to your own delusions and obsession over unconsenting mutilation.

Don’t nitpick and look at both sides of the research. :bird:

Edited by ALBAVEASP
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

i wish i were circumsised when i was a baby. I have phimosis and i cant top-penetrate anyone or is painful. Nobody cant touch my dick in a bad way or it hurts :giraffe:
Im too scared to go for surgery now and the pain. So, im staying like this forever :gaycat4: 

Try the steroid cream and see if that helps. If it did come to it. You’d be in pain for a week or 2. Just take lots of pain killers. 

3 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

x2.

but apparently no one wants to hear this because they're advocating to protect babies from a thousands year old practice they won't remember the next day :hoetenks:

Cut everyone just in case they get phimosis :rip:. Your arguments for being cut are just not giving anything. What about those who got cut and it was a botched job? 

If you have phimosis go get cut, no one is arguing against medical reasons. 

1 minute ago, ALBAVEASP said:

I’m sure those sources and links that you’re looking at are biased to your own delusions and obsession over unconsenting mutilation.

Tell me you're scientifically illiterate, without telling me.

There isn't always two sides to research.

I shared systematic reviews and meta analyses - which pool together thousands of sample sizes from various studies - of both high and low quality - and compare the data. They are considered the highest quality of evidence because they lack bias.

Go back to high school science and then come back to this thread when you're able to differentiate between evidence and biased sources, because if you think the least biased sources possible are biased because they disagree with you, you are delusional and straight up arguing psuedoscience. Your replies reek of an emotional response, one not fit for even debating topics like these.

Try again ×2

• Thumbs Down 4

15 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Imagine typing this out when I included actual research above :bibliahh:

I've not seen systematic reviews, RCTs, or meta analyses that show MC has a negative impact. Not once.

I will however find mobs of people who make posts and videos about it on social media... Like someone said above, there's a grandstanding narrative on social media and it's not based on evidence.

Try again!

Is the research done by Americans. :deadbanana2: Cut is like having your tongue out all the time, dry. I can’t imagine the sensation being the same. Sorry 

Anyway my posts aren’t about which is better, it’s just they should have a choice.

It does seem more and more are not doing it in the US now though. 

2 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

I shared systematic reviews and meta analyses - which pool together thousands of sample sizes from various studies - of both high and low quality - and compare the data. They are considered the highest quality of evidence because they lack bias.

Go back to high school science and then come back to this thread when you're able to differentiate between evidence and biased sources, because if you think the least biased sources possible are biased because they disagree with you, you are delusional and straight up arguing psuedoscience. Your replies reek of an emotional response, one not fit for even debating topics like these.

Try again ×2

Not gonna read all of that. With that kind of attitude, you won’t convince anyone. You’re basically antagonizing your own “beliefs” against the people you’re trying to persuade.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Is the research done by Americans. :deadbanana2: Cut is like having your tongue out all the time, dry. I can’t imagine the sensation being the same. Sorry 

Anyway my posts aren’t about which is better, it’s just they should have a choice.

It doesn't matter who did the research or where. If it's high quality research, it's good evidence. You cannot disprove high quality evidence with anecdotes and low quality studies, sorry :michael:  And if I recall correctly, I thought one of the ones I posted actually took place in NZ and Australia...

• Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Most likely. That’s why I’m sure the sources he’s looking at are biased. He doesn’t know there’s a world outside the US, and literally over 80% of world’s male population is uncut.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Not gonna read all of that. With that kind of attitude, you won’t convince anyone. You’re basically antagonizing your own “beliefs” against the people you’re trying to persuade.

Not beliefs, facts.

If you're going to call it "mutilation" and have big feelings about this issue, but you can't even accept scientific evidence because it disagrees with you? You're going to be antagonized. It exposed your clear lack of science education and ability to think critically.

• Thumbs Down 4

Just now, ALBAVEASP said:

Most likely. That’s why I’m sure the sources he’s looking at are biased. He doesn’t know there’s a world outside the US, and literally over 80% of world’s male population is uncut.

Again, RCTs, meta analyses, and systematic reviews are NOT BIASED :bibliahh: Please go get an education before trying to debate

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Miss Show Business said:

Again, RCTs, meta analyses, and systematic reviews are NOT BIASED :bibliahh: Please go get an education before trying to debate

I missed the part that I’m debating with you. I’m just glad that close to 80% of male population are uncut and have their own choices as an adult.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NausAllien said:

It's not really a healthcare decision if there isn't an immediate need for a circumcision to be performed. And that's why routine infant circumcision is so EVIL. There's no need to cut or mutilate a HEALTHY body part. That would be like removing your testicles as a child so you don't have testicular cancer later on. Absolute insanity. The fact you're trying to paint the parents who do this as "making healthcare decisions" for their children is DISGUSTING AND APPALING.

I literally was just speaking on my personal experience and explained how it was a healthcare decision in my case based on what my mom's doctors told her. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about anyone else's situation other than my own. Calm the **** down and don't ever speak **** on my mom again please and thank you, everything she did for me was out of love and concern for my wellbeing. If she made a few mistakes along the way, especially if due to incorrect/outdated advice given to her by medical professionals, I am not gonna fault her for that, sorry.

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2023 at 10:04 PM, A.X.E.L said:

I think she got this mad because it's a touchy subject for her. A few years ago she was really hurt and got very upset when she posted a picture of her with Jameson and Willow next to a pelican that had decided to stop at their house or hotel (can't remember). The kids were naked because they were at a pool setting and they were very young and people started critizicing her because of: 1) the pelican (implying that they had "captured" and kinda of abused the animal, which was not the case), 2) the fact that the kids were naked, and 3) because Jameson was cut

She was disgusted because she couldn't belive that people would be so gross as to even comment on his toddler's *****. She deleted the photo and re-uploaded one with the ***** covered up and disabled the comments while also going on a rant about it. This made headlines and I think the guy at the concert said that "she made international news" or something along the lines. 

That's my two cents about it :coffee2:

Nevertheless, I do agree with the guy, circumcision is terrible. I had a partner who was cut and HATED it and was part of the people who were against it since it had diminished the level of pleasure he could feel and he didn't enjoy a BJ because he barely felt it. And I'm good at my craft, so that's not it hahaha 

FINALLY some context. I was so confused reading the majority of this thread….thanks.

• Like 3

On 9/26/2023 at 4:08 PM, Miss Show Business said:

And calling cut men - who otherwise have no problem with themselves - "mutilated", is body shaming

Can I just say, it is pretty funny you're saying this (which I agree with) while also liking comments referring to people with uncut penises as "cheese harvesters" and "turtle necks" or whatever as if that isn't dehumanizing as well. :deadbanana4:

• Like 8

So circumsision is deff a nuanced topic. I'm circumcized and though my circumcision turned out great and safe I know there have been horror stories around it for lots of boys.

I have to say...I probably wont circumcize my kids. I just think its too big a thing to decide on as a parent. You should kinda leave your kid make that decision when their grown. You cant just remove a piece of flesh from someone without consent imo...I get there are seemingly some sort of health benefits and stuff but my theory is if you're born with it, it probably biologically serves some purpose. Like we probably didnt evolve to be born with it for no damn reason right? so idk. I would just let my kids make that choice when they are older and I'd gander that they wouldnt care to get circumsized at that point lol

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Try again ×2

cut p is dry and shrivelled 

9 hours ago, She-Rah said:

There’s nothing like an uncut p-word becoming erect in your mouth as yo massage it with your throat and feel the gentle foreskin hitting the roof of your mouth and you taste the saltiness of the foreskin mixed with the pre-cum hmmm 

cut penises just feel like dildos to me. They get the job done but nothing like the real thing (uncut like god made you)

:deadbanana:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

x2.

but apparently no one wants to hear this because they're advocating to protect babies from a thousands year old practice they won't remember the next day :hoetenks:

i had it done in my 20s. it's not that horrible tbh

feel free to dm if you guys want to know anything

Y’all anti-circumcision people are wild. I am so grateful that I was circumcised as a baby. And if I am 100% honest guys that aren’t are a turn off, too many anteaters out there are unclean, smell and covered in smegma. I don’t care if you think it is natural, it’s unsanitary and frankly pretty gross and ugly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

On 9/27/2023 at 4:38 AM, ZIVERT said:

This. Calling it “genital mutilation” is such an insult to the women who are ACTUALLY victims of genital mutilation. 

Sorry, but it’s literally genital mutilation. This whole “men can’t be victims” is so outdated.

I know it affected my dad quite heavily being the only one of 4 brothers who was, and he was very against it happening to me or my brother.

Its 2023, we can feel for anyone of any gender being mutilated without it being “well X has it so much worse than Y so X is invalid”. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Edit0rz said:

Y’all anti-circumcision people are wild. I am so grateful that I was circumcised as a baby. And if I am 100% honest guys that aren’t are a turn off, too many anteaters out there are unclean, smell and covered in smegma. I don’t care if you think it is natural, it’s unsanitary and frankly pretty gross and ugly.

Being uncut or cut has nothing to do with personal hygiene. 

If you wash, you wash. If you don’t, you don’t. Being cut isn’t going to be any less or more hygienic if you haven’t had a wash prior. 

I’m glad you’re happy and whatever but it’s still a choice you should be allowed to make vs decided for you. 

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.