Bigger: Fearless vs SOUR

enchanted summer

Bigger: Fearless vs SOUR  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger era?

• Fearless by Taylor Swift
    • SOUR by Olivia Rodrigo

Fearless is a diamond album, let's not.

I voted SOUR because it felt more like a global smash.

Fearless, while huge in the US and the anglosphere, doesn't come close in some other markets where "Love Story" was the only undeniable hit. However I think Fearless is probably bigger if you consider the current renowned interest in Taylor's catalog and TV releases. 

Tough to compare a sales blockbuster from 2008-10 with a streaming giant from 2021. 

It's factually Fearless, SOUR has a lot of catching up to do. And that's even excluding the fact that Fearless TV exists.

SOUR is still a smash era though, spawning 2 enormous hits. This is extremely impressive for a debut era. 

I don’t get the point of discussing obvious things such as Fearless being bigger in this particular case. This isn’t matter of opinion and certainly shouldn’t be compared like this easily considering timelines of both of these albums. :fall:

1 hour ago, Taeyong said:

3 posts.. Whose dupe is this

Who gave this user thread-making abilities :deadbanana4:

That being said, Fearless holds a special place in my heart, and I will die on the hill that Love Story and You Belong With Me are bigger than Drivers License and Good 4 U

• Haha 1

Why are we comparing the two albums?

SOUR was 2 years ago while Fearless is about 15 years old.

Edited by réveuse

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.