You are transported to another planet, which one would you choose just by the pics?

MoonGoodandHappy

1 : Lucia

average temperature  59 °F

Population : 80M

Life here is pretty nice, lucians (the population) will love you and you will be receive like a prince and have lots of best friends. The food is great.

or8ez9ogv2aa1.jpg

2 Luna

average temperature  86°F

population : 5M

Life here is calm and from the sky you can hear wonderful, sweet and sleeping songs. The population love humans as long as they are nice with a good heart. The food is excellent. Oh and the love of your life is on this planet.

1311089.png

3 Iliana

average temperature  113 °F

population : 55M

Life here is stressful but technologies here are so advanced, it will blow your mind. The population is nice but very selfish and you will be very lonely. Your best friend will be your AI friend. Theres no food here, technology has made it possible that you no longer need it. Everyone is bisexual here.

b9bd86168c06166751f9580078c75760-700.jpg

4 Wanda

average temperature  68 °F

population : 13M

Life here is very calm, the nature is so wonferful it will blow your mind. The population is nice and you will discover the most delicious food ever. You will have lots of friends.

814da63ab99f4d8fbfbe12a41d1574c9.jpeg

Which world would you choose ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Luna. I like the look of the colours, especially the sky. It seems like an idea temperature too.

I like the small population count too, and I'm sure I'll get along w ppl there bc I do have a nice heart.

Cute that the love of my life would also be there.

spacer.png

• Like 1

I feel like Lucia and Wanda's descriptions are too similar

Going by the photos, I'd choose Wanda 

They're all good choices except for IIiana. Sounds like a dystopian mess. :rip:

1 minute ago, Taste of Honey said:

They're all good choices except for IIiana. Sounds like a dystopian mess. :rip:

Could be good for some tho, some ppl are kinda done w/ others and would probably appreciate just having an AI friend and enjoying all the comforts that technology that advanced would bring.

It's kinda like living in LA, great if you accept its kinda a void but you wanna use what it has to other, otherwise, severely depressing.

Luna, if the love of my life is there then it's clear his d*ck will be big!:WAP:

• Haha 2

arent they kind of all the same apart from the hot bisexual planet? ill go to luna because my cats called that which must be a sign

Lucia easyyyy

The temperature. Love cold - cant stand heat. 

The visuals are amazings. Beyonce sis learn how to serve visuals. 

Food is great and the people. 

Nothing else is needed. U already have the love of my life. He will come with me

Ugh now you really made me hate earth :angry:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Like 1

Luna. I only need the love of my life. I don't need friends or everyone else.

• Like 1

How does the populations look tho? Do they all look like humans? 

Edited by TheCal

None of the above. I’m going to Neptune, where it rains diamonds.

• Thumbs Down 1

I would pick Lucia because average annual temperature at 15°C is comparable to Marseille and anything hotter than that would melt me. A lovely large population and great food are good for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.