Apple News shows corruption, blacklists Marianne Williamson from 2024 Tracker

Communion

Disappointed but not surprised. Stomping on leftists in the name of… of what, really, at this point? Like what exactly do Joe Biden and his administration stand for in relation to candidates like Marianne? Being both cause and a chronic symptom of America’s broken politics?

It’s not that serious. Shes polling at 10% (had to look it up), I don’t think most media outlets take her seriously. 

The thing is, they don’t even have to invisiblize her. She has no real presence or support, and voting for her would be no different than voting for Vermin Supreme, truth be told.

It’s just kind of baffling why they’d even bother.

33 minutes ago, JC. said:

It’s not that serious. Shes polling at 10% (had to look it up), I don’t think most media outlets take her seriously. 

10% is actually significant.

She should be shown alongside the other candidates.

Also, she's a MUCH better candidate than Joe.

#Marianne2024

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, JC. said:

FiveThirtyEight polling averages of some of the candidates in the screenshot Williamson posted:

Ramaswamy 6.3%

Haley 5.4%

Pence 4.6%

Christie 2.8%

Scott 2.6%

Burgum 0.9% (:deadbanana4:)

The hypocrisy is the bigger issue, not the sole fact that Williamson was excluded. It's laughable to include someone who's not even polling at 1% on the Republican side, but then exclude someone polling at around 10% on the Democratic side. And I know the usual response to that will be "well the Democrats aren't having a competitive primary whereas the Republicans are", but Biden and Trump have very similar polling averages in their respective primaries (Biden's at 63% and Trump's at 55%) :rip: 

Although personally I think the root of the hypocrisy isn't that the media has wrongly treated the Dem primary as non-competitive, but that they're wrongly treating the GOP primary as competitive, likely because they don't want to believe Trump will actually be the nominee. But at this point the only way Trump doesn't become the nominee is if he dies or drops out (which are the same scenarios as the ones where Biden doesn't become the Dem nominee).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

She always makes great points, at least in the few videos I’ve seen of her

Sadly no one seems to take her seriously, so yeah I don’t think they’ll even bother

It's crazy that anyone thinks this woman even has a shot so it really doesn't matter. 10% is nothing and all she is going to do is split votes that take away from Biden so a Republican can win yet again. This happened in 2016.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JC. said:

It’s not that serious. Shes polling at 10% (had to look it up)

By this logic, literally no one should be on the list besides Biden, Trump, DeSantis, and RFK Jr.

How many Apple News users do you think are subscribing for push notifications for updates on Doug Bogrum?

There’s just more interest in tracking the Republican candidates. Being the third place candidate in the incumbent’s party means absolutely nothing.

They don't want to show a candidate that supports taxing rich (which is what higher up at Apple are) and supports universal healthcare

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Communion said:

By this logic, literally no one should be on the list besides Biden, Trump, DeSantis, and RFK Jr.

How many Apple News users do you think are subscribing for push notifications for updates on Doug Bogrum?

Really it should just be Joe and Trump. It’s a forgone conclusion. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, JC. said:

It is that serious when most of the candidates are polling under 10%. So might as well exclude almost everyone since u say it aint that serious

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

It's crazy that anyone thinks this woman even has a shot so it really doesn't matter. 10% is nothing and all she is going to do is split votes that take away from Biden so a Republican can win yet again. This happened in 2016.

You dont know anything about politics. Anyone voting for marianne would more than likely never vote for biden or trump. 

5 hours ago, JustHoran said:

She's running in the primary only and when she loses, she's just going to shepherd all of her voters towards voting for Biden just like Bernie did. Twice. The only one running a spoiler campaign that you should be fretting over is Cornel West, and even then, maybe Biden should be questioning what he should be doing to win over voters instead of pointing fingers and shaming any black person who dares not vote for him as "they ain't black."

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Really it should just be Joe and Trump. It’s a forgone conclusion. 

It shouldn't because that's not how primaries work. People get to choose who they want to vote for.

• Like 2

Well it doesn’t matter if she’s not a ‘viable’ candidate or whatever because that’s not the problem. The complaint is that there’s no democratic accountability to the masses. Can’t claim to be a democracy when you’re restricting peoples’ input/voting choices.

Edited by DAP

On 9/25/2023 at 5:16 AM, Trent W said:

She always makes great points, at least in the few videos I’ve seen of her

Sadly no one seems to take her seriously, so yeah I don’t think they’ll even bother

The “nobody takes her seriously” is manufactured by corporate mainstream media to shut down her chances and undermine her. Like “oh HAHA, she is spiritual! Come ON”

Truly sick and a symptom of corporate media being OWNED by big corp

Marianne is better than all these corrupt politicians 

Edited by hétérosexuelle
  • Like 3

I was going to say who cares she is not going to have any realistic chance. But they included the Republicans without any real chance and not just the main players so they should be including her honestly. 

Marianne is actually a GREAT candidate. 

Also to be polling at 10% while being ignored by the MSM is pretty impressive actually. Wait until she gets in front of an actual audience 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.