• Jolie.

Very weird comparison

Only nicole is a respected working actress

The others are celebrities that act sometimes

6 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Very weird comparison

they're all primarily known as actresses and literally Oscar winners?

Nicole is prob my fave out of them too but I believe the other 2 have bigger box office #s as lead than her (and despite not working as consistently) their names were bigger draws imo

Sandra Bullock will forever be THAT b****. Period!

Edited by EliMaraj
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Very weird comparison

What’s “weird” about it?

They are literally ALL Oscar winners, and multi-nominated, with Bullock being the most recent recipient. 

:rip:

OT: Jolie had the bigger commercial peak, BY EONS, but Bullock + Kidman have had the bigger careers with Kidman taking a slight edge given she’s gone into T.V and Theatre. Kidman was always the more acclaimed actress too. 

56 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Very weird comparison

This is not true. Sandra is not a celeb in that sense. She is and always has been private. You only see her when she has a movie to promote. 

Nicole Kidman is the better actress than them by far. They're all big in their own ways but Angie is def the biggest. 

Bigger star WW Jolie. But Nicole is there too.

Bigger career Kidman and Better actress Kidman. 

3 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Jolie had the bigger commercial peak, BY EONS

Not true:rip:

The only time she carried a movie at box office on her own without the help of a bigger male lead or Disney was Salt.

Sandra clears both of them at Box office easily.

Jolie will forever be the bigger celebrity, but Bullock will always be the more respected actress and greater career. 

her critical and box office run from Speed then Miss Congeniality The Proposal-The Blind Side then Gravity-The Heat then she had Ocean’s 8-Bird Box then The Lost City just recently is just legendary

• Like 1

Sandy is one of the only movie stars left

• Like 2

What was Jolie's peak? I'm not throwing shade I just honestly want to know. Like her biggest movies that I remember were Mr&Mrs Smith and Salt. I really don't even remember any other movies other that Maleficent and Eternals, but I'm almost certain that wasn't her peak. 

Pretty sure Bullock is the answer of peak and longevity. People even recreate Bullock movies where she was an unknown like Love Potion #9.  Then she got huge with Speed. I can name probably 6 Sandra movies and if I looked at list I know I saw more. The Net, Oceans 8, Hope Floats, Miss Congeniality 1&2, Gravity. The same for Nicole but Nicole was never a box office draw. Nowhere near as big as Sandra. The only big movies I remember from Nicole was the two she did with her then husband Tom and that wasn't her bringing the audience in. Then The Others and I loved Practical Magic but Sandra was bringing in the crowd and then Moulin Rouge. I loved The Golden Compass but that was a flop. 

I would say Nicole but I also don’t think I’ve ever seen a movie of hers that she starred in. Her name just feels like it pulls more weight. I’ve seen many Sandra movies though 

37 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

What was Jolie's peak? I'm not throwing shade I just honestly want to know. Like her biggest movies that I remember were Mr&Mrs Smith and Salt. I really don't even remember any other movies other that Maleficent and Eternals, but I'm almost certain that wasn't her peak. 

Pretty sure Bullock is the answer of peak and longevity. People even recreate Bullock movies where she was an unknown like Love Potion #9.  Then she got huge with Speed. I can name probably 6 Sandra movies and if I looked at list I know I saw more. The Net, Oceans 8, Hope Floats, Miss Congeniality 1&2, Gravity. The same for Nicole but Nicole was never a box office draw. Nowhere near as big as Sandra. The only big movies I remember from Nicole was the two she did with her then husband Tom and that wasn't her bringing the audience in. Then The Others and I loved Practical Magic but Sandra was bringing in the crowd and then Moulin Rouge. I loved The Golden Compass but that was a flop. 

Angie started getting really popular with the tomb raider movies in 2001 and was in classics like Girl Interrupted before that. But after the affair and Mr. & Mrs Smith she became a tabloid fixture and that brought her celebrity status waaaay up. After that she had a string of box office smashes and critically acclaimed movies before coming back with Maleficent 

Jolie

Bullock.

Kidman 

Kidman is now a huge name for limited series too. Kidman has the potential of being a draw the way Meryl was at a later age of her career. 

Kidman as an artist, Sandra as an box office smash and the third one as a tabloid magnet

• Like 1

this is an interesting poll

Jolie clearly has a big peak and biggest celeb status

Bullock have the biggest career with a mix of commercial smashing and critical acclaimed

While Kidman is clearly the best actress

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.