Taylor & Travis Megathread | Travis to reunite with Taylor in Australia

Feanor

23 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Unlikely considering Travis initiated this way back before 1989 was even announced. Speak Now TV wasn’t even out yet when he announced his desire to give Taylor his number :rip: 

But her choice to publicize it coincides with the 1989 TV release. I mean her dating a high profile public figure is very reminiscent of the 1989 era so I can see it being part of her plan.

• Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• Vermillion

• Tusk

a8bbed521e0ffb1cedd4c3e2d7a80dc1.gif

Oh you know he's licking both holes from the back :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Their invisible string error

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

his ass didn't even know katy's full stage name and yet he chose her over taylor 

but at the end of the day, it's taylor who's getting that dick and we are happy for our good sis :clap3:

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Do people on this site even know this man is?

:rip:

If you’ve following the gossip blogs, you would know that Travis (as huge as he is in football) is a clout chaser and an attention seeker who dates “random” girls for a few months before getting back with his baby-mama who he was with for six years. 

I’m not sure why everyone is so excited. I didn’t even know white women were his thing considering what he said a few years ago too. :ahh:

Happy for her, but if y’all think this will last…….

:deadbanana2: 

I’m not buying this at all. 

don't just meet me at midnights

meet me at any time of the day and I'll give it to you :WAP:

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Do people on this site even know this man is?

:rip:

If you’ve following the gossip blogs, you would know that Travis (as huge as he is in football) is a clout chaser and an attention seeker who dates “random” girls for a few months before getting back with his baby-mama who he was with for six years. 

I’m not sure why everyone is so excited. I didn’t even know white women were his thing considering what he said a few years ago too. :ahh:

Happy for her, but if y’all think this will last…….

He does not have a baby-mama. 

29 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

a8bbed521e0ffb1cedd4c3e2d7a80dc1.gif

Oh you know he's licking both holes from the back :WAP:

Oh god he is so hot

lol I give this contrived PR relationships six months to a year max tbh but at least she's distanced haself from Matty

25 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Their invisible string error

It’s so weird and funny at the same time :dies:

25 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

his ass didn't even know katy's full stage name and yet he chose her over taylor 

but at the end of the day, it's taylor who's getting that dick and we are happy for our good sis :clap3:

im sure he knew about Katy’s full name lol, he was just double checking who the last option was. Also both of them are getting good dicks, comparing is weird behavior :eli:

Looks like PR since taylor kinda hides the relationships when they are real

Entering 10 pages about Taylor’s new boy toy :ahh: 

get it sis, im jealous

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

She hided Joe for years and look how that got her

I know I’ve had my meltdowns in this thread (and it’s because this game came at the expense of the biggest star in the world watching my favorite football team get embarrassed and exposed for how horribly they’re ran for the country to see)….

But they are a legit awesome couple. 

some people trying to **** on her  just for ******* some dude like a normal single woman would, shocker:rip: ItS Pr, it's fOR SaLes, LOl He has a BAby MawMa this wOnT lasT" like ok? and? Are you the ones getting the dick? bitter asses fr 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

lol I give this contrived PR relationships six months to a year max tbh but at least she's distanced haself from Matty

Wow, 2 public figures just cannot date without y’all assuming it’s PR. That’s sad. Neither of them gains anything from this that they didn’t already have before. Let people date casually. :rip: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

taylor is so random :jonny5:such a loose canon

You’re not slick. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Who hid who in that relationship?

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

But her choice to publicize it coincides with the 1989 TV release. I mean her dating a high profile public figure is very reminiscent of the 1989 era so I can see it being part of her plan.

So she even break up with Joe and Matty to promote 1989 TV? What a queen:jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.