• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• Espresso

• Tusk

• ATRL Moderator

HER CELEBRATING :wanda:so cute! 

Honestly I'm here for Taylor embracing her celebrity to its fullest and owning her public life as much as she wants. A globe of losers watching her every move, seething, jealous, commenting etc - but they can't stop watching.

Her power is scary :jonny5:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

Her celebrating my favorite football team get blown out on national tv….this is my 9/11

• Haha 11

Do people on this site even know this man is?

:rip:

If you’ve following the gossip blogs, you would know that Travis (as huge as he is in football) is a clout chaser and an attention seeker who dates “random” girls for a few months before getting back with his baby-mama who he was with for six years. 

I’m not sure why everyone is so excited. I didn’t even know white women were his thing considering what he said a few years ago too. :ahh:

Happy for her, but if y’all think this will last…….

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Her celebrating my favorite football team get blown out on national tv….this is my 9/11

...at least y'all will get your picks next year? :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Lille said:

...at least y'all will get your picks next year? :gaycat6:

Doesn’t mean anything with our horrid inept owners. Someone hold me 

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

This is Traci’ ex by the way. They’ve been on and off for years. 

Ignore the tweet but…

https://x.com/amtdetailing/status/1706053182613225562?s=46&t=Td053u2_dSVlBoQX9tMoog

"Ignore the tweet" as if this isn't exactly what you wanted to say, uh? If you didn't want to spread this bs, you could've googled her name 

What a gross comparison. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

"Ignore the tweet" as if this isn't exactly what you wanted to say, uh? If you didn't want to spread this bs, you could've googled her name 

What a gross comparison. 

Yeah, no. Not really…

Just I’ve been on the black blogs for years and Travis is well spoken of there given the BS he’s done and said in the past but sure. 

:ahh:

18 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

No. Not really…

Just I’ve been on the black blogs for years and Travis is well spoken of there given the BS he’s done and said in the past but sure. 

:ahh:

You still could've googled her picture and posted it here instead of spreading that terrible tweet. 

Edited by Badgalbriel

12 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

If you’ve following the gossip blogs, you would know that Travis (as huge as he is in football) is a clout chaser and an attention seeker who dates “random” girls for a few months before getting back with his baby-mama who he was with for six years. 

I’m not sure why everyone is so excited. I didn’t even know white women were his thing considering what he said a few years ago too. :ahh:

Ehh this is mostly a 1989tv stunt anyway

• Like 1

Just now, Bears01 said:

According to Adam Schefter, no. It was “inappropriate behavior”. 

I hate the bears and their ownership so much that I legit might just switch to being a Steelers fan. Like, are y’all watching this game :rip:

I had no idea Bears fell off so hard :chick2:

You're welcome to join the steelers :keir: but I must admit the current offensive coordinator is hot doodoo

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

I had no idea Bears fell off so hard :chick2:

You're welcome to join the steelers :keir: but I must admit the current offensive coordinator is hot doodoo

spacer.png

Fam. We have been horrible most of my life. The mid 2000’s was cute, but every other timeframe has been a nightmare. This season is the worst of it all (it’s only week 3!!!). 

Taylor dancing on our grave today is about as bad as it’s ever been 

22 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

It's just fun to see her associate with someone so different than her usual beanpole British men. Any discussion of this being end-game material for either of them is a little absurd given how fresh it is and how little we really know. :michael:

• Like 5

Swifties aren’t expecting for this to be a long term relationship. She’s going to go back on tour  and an athlete isn’t going to stay loyal with her out of country.

Let her have some fun. She can be something more than an one night stand or a wife. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Revolution said:

totally understandable

giphy.gif

She has such good taste (aside from one specific individual, 3 guesses who) but this is another level :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, Goaty said:

It's just fun to see her associate with someone so different than her usual beanpole British men. Any discussion of this being end-game material for either of them is a little absurd given how fresh it is and how little we really know. :michael:

True, and my previous comments weren’t a dig at Swift at all. 

They’re moreso an attack at Travis given his past.

For example, mainstream Black blogs like TheShadeRoom and Lipstick Alley are taking about this, where it’s generating a lot of traffic, and it’s moreso because Travis is relatively known in the Black community given who his on-off/ex-girlfriend is, his associates and the comments he’s made. 

I would not expect Taylor Swift to be his type (AT ALL) so a part of me feels like he’s clout-chasing unless he’s done a complete personality 360. Of course I don’t know him but it’s interesting. 

He’s sexy AF but kinda problematic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

Swifties aren’t expecting for this to be a long term relationship. She’s going to go back on tour  and an athlete isn’t going to stay loyal with her out of country.

Let her have some fun. She can be something more than an one night stand or a wife. 

I am expecting this to be the one.

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

True, and my previous comments weren’t a dig at Swift at all. 

They’re moreso an attack at Travis given his past and hopefully Swift sees though it. 

For example, mainstream Black blogs like TheShadeRoom and Lipstick Alley are taking about this, where it’s generating a lot of traffic, and it’s moreso because Travis is relatively known in the Black community given who is on-off/ex-girlfriend is, his associates and the comments he’s made

I would not expect Taylor Swift to be his type (AT ALL) so a part of me feels like he’s clout-chasing unless he’s done a complete personality 360. Of course I don’t know him but it’s interesting. 

What comments?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.