Canadian Parliament and Zelenskyy give standing ovation to Nazi officer (14th SS)

Monday Night Messiah

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Because I respond to posts that explicitly say things like "deport all Muslims". Can you show me where anyone has explicitly called for anything you're claiming?

That you yourself want me to believe a user's hesitations to *checks notes* the USA assassinating a foreign leader (??? Is THAT what you're using as evidence to claim a user is a Putinist?) is them "pushing Russian propaganda" yet you *ALSO* have defended inherently racist views that harm racial minorities in Europe while whitewashing Nazism in Eastern Europe is deeply troubling to me. 

Genuinely curious what Eastern European country you're from what you're downvoting people speaking on the realities of the treatment of Jewish people in Eastern Europe during the time before the Holocaust.

I was downvoting back because those articles were being used as anti-Ukrainian propaganda and you yourself know it. I did not even read most on the content in some of them.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Aethereal

• Communion

• Monday Night Messiah

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

ClashandBurn has been purposefully showing negative representation of Ukrainians since the war started not just with the Nazis but also by mocking and opposing the aid that the West gives to Ukraine, posting content of Ukrainian refugees being racist and using soft words for Russia's part in the invasion. I find that hard to be a coincidence. Of course his language is safe and well coded enough to backtrack when facts are brought to the table. 

"wHaT aBoUt aMerIcas invAsiOn1!!1"

You have good intentions engaging in this conversation, but unfortunately the two users you’re trying to have discourse with don’t argue in good faith, as you’ve noted. You’re better off not wasting your time.

• Thumbs Down 3

16 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I was downvoting back because those articles were being used as anti-Ukrainian propaganda and you yourself know it. I did not even read most on the content in some of them.

Reuters, citing the US government's Radio Free America, published anti-Ukrainian propaganda in 2018? Huh?

Let alone you downvoted my post linking to articles speaking about Jewish Ukrainians detailing their families' lived experiences victim to Ukrainian nationalism and antisemitism before, during and after the Holocaust.

Are you suggesting Yasha Levine in detailing the history of Ukrainian "freedom fighters" desiring to rid their country of "[anti-Jewish slur] communism" decades and decades ago is spreading pro-Putin propaganda? You've also avoided my question. Does your country have a similar historical concept blaming the mistakes of the Soviet Union on Jewish people a la "zhydokomuna"?

Edited by Communion

3 hours ago, Communion said:

Does your country have a similar historical concept blaming the mistakes of the Soviet Union on Jewish people a la "zhydokomuna"?

No and none of our eminent communist leaders had Jewish ancestry. 

On 9/24/2023 at 2:28 PM, Dephira said:

For the love of god pick up a history book - sis, I…. :rip:

Hun, I suggest you pick a book, read a peer reviewed journal article and do your research. That user was right, it was voluntary, and if it wasn't why did that nazi say that his time in it was the brightest time in his life. Canada like the USA allowed former nazis to find refuge in the west, and they were not charged either for war crime. They were allowed to escape execution by the rest of Europe, so that they could be introduced in many parts of western government. There are books, articles and videos on this topic. Literally nazis are considered a minority group in Canada and literally you can be charged for hate crimes if you discriminate against them. 

Let me give you a name to research, Stepan Bandera.

Monument Honoring Nazi Unit in Canada Under Fire After Applause Gaffe (businessinsider.com)

Zelenskyy joins Canadian ovation for veteran who fought with Nazis – The Forward

NATO’s Nazi Beginnings: How the West implemented Hitler's goals, by Robert S. Rodvik (voltairenet.org)

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2023 at 12:38 PM, Aristotle said:

The Nazi/Ukraine phenomena was unknown until Putin decided to invade Ukraine. It was never mentioned before the war started. Most of people who never talked about Nazis in Ukraine before 2022 but do now have an agenda. 

Do you want me to add more visual evidence? They have always been there; however, they are a minority. The problem is that American and European neo-nazis love going to Ukraine because that it is a hub for them. The US and Ukraine are the only countries that were against the UN regulation to condemn nazism.

U.S. And Ukraine, Only Two Countries Vote Against UN Resolution Condemning Nazism| Countercurrents

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Phaunzie said:

Do you want me to add more visual evidence? They have always been there; however, they are a minority. The problem is that American and European neo-nazis love going to Ukraine because that it is a hub for them. The US and Ukraine are the only countries that were against the UN regulation to condemn nazism.

U.S. And Ukraine, Only Two Countries Vote Against UN Resolution Condemning Nazism| Countercurrents

Hmmm, US and Ukraine voted against, and the entire EU/Five Eyes abstained from a Russian resolution “condemning Nazism” right before launching their invasion to “denazify” Ukraine. Literal Russian Nazi talking points. Not only does Russia have Nazi squads, they’re employed and paid for by the state. :skull: 

30 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Hmmm, US and Ukraine voted against, and the entire EU/Five Eyes abstained from a Russian resolution “condemning Nazism” right before launching their invasion to “denazify” Ukraine. Literal Russian Nazi talking points. Not only does Russia have Nazi squads, they’re employed and paid for by the state. :skull: 

Wonder why the US and Ukraine are so soft on Nazism then. Truly a head scratcher, if Ukraine is in fact not a Nazi country. You’d think they’d be working to distance themselves from such allegations rather than embrace them and downplay their very clear significance and prevalence in Ukrainian culture and history.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Wonder why the US and Ukraine are so soft on Nazism then. Truly a head scratcher, if Ukraine is in fact not a Nazi country. You’d think they’d be working to distance themselves from such allegations rather than embrace them and downplay their very clear significance and prevalence in Ukrainian culture and history.

Can't wait for Russia to lose the war. :duca:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fact-russia-is-losing-the-ukraine-war-badly/ar-AA1h9rZn

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

Literally only the West is saying this because they need to sell the war effort to their suffering masses of citizens at home. Billions of dollars in Ukraine aid while fire victims in Maui get pennies and East Palestine residents exposed to carcinogens from an environmental disaster indirectly caused by Biden’s union busting and strike breaking being left to rot really says it all.

Even the NYTimes acknowledged the overhyped spring counter offensive was a disastrous flop, and at best you can say that the stalemate status quo held.

5 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Hmmm, US and Ukraine voted against, and the entire EU/Five Eyes abstained from a Russian resolution “condemning Nazism”

Shocked you or anyone else didn't go for the usual defense of "um it wasn't a vote AGAINST condemning nazism, but against the resolution trying to set in stone glorification of the USSR!!!!"  always wheeled out but I guess someone pointing out the reality that anti-communism = pro-nazism in disguise really undercuts that defense, huh. 

America should in fact support resolutions by any country that condemn statues and memorials that honor nazism, and the suggestion that it's fine to make exceptions for geopolitical allies just because the remains of their nazi past now form the bulk of their current patriotism culture and helps fosters continued modern resentments against a shared geopolitical enemy is.. insane and insulting to the millions of people who died in WWII and the Holocaust.

It'd be like suggesting it'd be fine for America to vote down and support Japan working to shoot down resolutions put forward by China condemning the various war crimes Japan committed against China during WWII solely on the basis that China is America's geopolitical foe and that "well at least modern Japan is more aligned with our values than modern China" despite the Nanjing Massacre being one of the worst war crimes in history. And shows exactly how nationalism leads to the normalization of fascism in itself. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Literally only the West is saying this because they need to sell the war effort to their suffering masses of citizens at home. Billions of dollars in Ukraine aid while fire victims in Maui get pennies and East Palestine residents exposed to carcinogens from an environmental disaster indirectly caused by Biden’s union busting and strike breaking being left to rot really says it all.

Even the NYTimes acknowledged the overhyped spring counter offensive was a disastrous flop, and at best you can say that the stalemate status quo held.

The red zone is majority Russian. :-*

That part was supposed to be like shaking hands for Russia to invade. Russia was expecting a full takeover of Ukraine within the first month in 2022.

They cannot keep up with Ukraine which has only 1/3 of their population, they will start competing with NYC McDonalds stores economically at this rate.

The holocaust revisionism Canada and the USA are trying to do is shocking and cannot be accepted in silence. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

The red zone is majority Russian. :-*

That part was supposed to be like shaking hands for Russia to invade. Russia was expecting a full takeover of Ukraine within the first month in 2022.

They cannot keep up with Ukraine which has only 1/3 of their population, they will start competing with NYC McDonalds stores economically at this rate.

It’s really not hard to force a stalemate when you have an endless supply of Western armaments to burn through because your people are viewed as expendable cannon fodder by the rest of the Western world. Joe Biden giving them the hubris to believe they can hold their own indefinitely is a disservice, especially if he ends up losing (highly likely for this failed president as the polling currently suggests) and the endless gravy train suddenly gets shut off.

I just love how this thread is literally about the international embarrassment Canada has put itself through by honoring a literal Nazi soldier with a standing ovation, and the Ukraine stans are unironically derailing the thread with “um, actually, the real Nazis are the Russians, and Hitler was the lesser evil compared to Stalin” :clownny:

15 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

It’s really not hard to force a stalemate when you have an endless supply of Western armaments to burn through because your people are viewed as expendable cannon fodder by the rest of the Western world. Joe Biden giving them the hubris to believe they can hold their own indefinitely is a disservice, especially if he ends up losing (highly likely for this failed president as the polling currently suggests) and the endless gravy train suddenly gets shut off.

250K dead certificates for veterans so far in Russia. :-*

Basically 1/3 of soldiers sent which will reach around 80% of the army dead by 2025.

If Ukraine wins before the elections then Trump will go after China which is facing a major breakdown in economy and will give even greater support to Israel.

Edited by Aristotle

2 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

250K dead certificates for veterans so far in Russia so far. :-*

Basically 1/3 of soldiers sent which will reach around 80% of the army dead by 2025.

If Ukraine wins before the elections then Trump will go after China which is facing a major breakdown in economy and will give even greater support to Israel.

Again, this thread is about Canada embarrassing itself by honoring a literal Ukrainian Nazi, and you and the other Ukraine stans here have been hand waving the issue away like it’s nothing. “No, there are no Ukrainian Nazis! Russia bad!”

It’s like you… sympathize with the cause, or something… Then again, with all the amount of time you spent browsing Neo-Nazi message boards, I guess that’s not a surprise.

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Again, this thread is about Canada embarrassing itself by honoring a literal Ukrainian Nazi, and you and the other Ukraine stans here have been hand waving the issue away like it’s nothing. “No, there are no Ukrainian Nazis! Russia bad!”

It’s like you… sympathize with the cause, or something… Then again, with all the amount of time you spent browsing Neo-Nazi message boards, I guess that’s not a surprise.

You're not convincing anyone to support Russia. :heart2: 

And if that was not your intention then just fine. 

2 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

You're not convincing anyone to support Russia. :heart2: 

And if that was not your intention then just fine. 

Well, good, because I don’t support Russia myself. But I also don’t support giving standing ovations to Nazi soldiers that the Jewish President Zelenskyy feels are heroic enough to be honored as a representative of his country.

You’d think the optics would be horrid enough that Ukrainians would tripping over themselves to denounce him, rather than appease Hitler as being a lesser evil. But whatever.

People trying to force the thread off topic because they're purposefully trying to avoid the actual discussion of what Canada (and America!) exactly did with countless nazis at the end of World War II and this being the natural result of such fascists and their version of history being given so much political clout in North America:

• Like 1

Anyways here is how modern day Nazi state Russia treats its prisoners of war, as seen during one of their show trials

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 5:38 AM, Aristotle said:

The Nazi/Ukraine phenomena was unknown until Putin decided to invade Ukraine. It was never mentioned before the war started. Most of people who never talked about Nazis in Ukraine before 2022 but do now have an agenda. 

These are lies, of course people were talking about the neo-nazi presence in Ukraine before 2022. There are plenty of examples if you search for them. For example the links between the Christchurch terrorist (2019) and Ukrainian neo-nazis and other eastern european far-right groups were widely discussed. You are trying to create a false narrative that no-one was talking about them. This simply isn't true and you know this isn't true.

https://time.com/5926750/azov-far-right-movement-facebook/

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.