DTF

Which one  

139 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Tension
    • Caution
    • Madame X
    • Abstain

It seems like Tension and Caution are tied (or very nearly tired)-- very interesting. 

Tension clears, imo. I was soured on the singles that were released during its album cycle, but they've since grown on me. I've listened to the standard edition front to back, and I was never bored. The production sounds pretty good. This and Disco are Kylie's best albums, imo. 

Caution is absolutely not Mariah's best album. Caution is like a less eventful of The Emancipation of Mimi, sadly. Take With You for example. It's trying to be the We-Belong-Together of the album, but that track did it better. GTFO reminds me of E=MC^2 Mariah, and I did NOT care for that album. And ballads like Portrait are just not as good as the ballads on Daydream. I'm sorry. 

And Madame X is just terrible. Madonna has not made a good album past Confessions. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joyride

• GlamSlam

• My Tears Ricochet

• Maroonx

Okay now that these 2 bonus tracks are out for Tension, I think it easily wins for me while it was previously tied with Caution. 

Tension. MX is horrible

Caution was ok, although it's been a while since I played it.

I'm listening to Tension now and it's very enjoyable. Madame X is still my favorite out of the three, though, it's just a really great album that I feel is underappreciated. I think Caution is underappreciated too. I wish Mariah would have done more for that album; it just came and went so fast. It's unfortunate because it really is a solid album full of gems.

Caution sweetie....

8th Grade alone >>>>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.