Using " I like dont even know music from them so the other one "

LCTV

Is that supposed to be funny or.. I'll never understand people replying to polls and threads saying that. Like wow cool you're lazy AND uneducated? Winning I guess :deadbanana4:

• Like 5

I really can’t stand that. It’s not a cute look at all. It sounds idiotic. 

• Like 1

Its a legitimate answer and its true for a lot of people. Whenever someone asks something about Taylor vs (artist) I can only say that the other artist's song or album is better because I know nothing about Taylor's music and Im completely fine with that. :cm:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Onyxmage said:

Its a legitimate answer and its true for a lot of people. Whenever someone asks something about Taylor vs (artist) I can only say that the other artist's song or album is better because I know nothing about Taylor's music and Im completely fine with that. :cm:

you're on a pop culture forum and claim to know nothing about taylor's music? it sounds like you are full of ****.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Gladiator said:

you're on a pop culture forum and claim to know nothing about taylor's music? it sounds like you are full of ****.

I genuinely know nothing about this woman or her music. :deadbanana2: Like ive heard a few of her songs in the grocery store (at least i think it was her) but i only know her by name and obviously what she looks like. I dont dislike her at all I just have ZERO interest in anything she does. If you think im lying thats fine but I cant tell you a thing about her. :dies:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Is that supposed to be funny or.. I'll never understand people replying to polls and threads saying that. Like wow cool you're lazy AND uneducated? Winning I guess :deadbanana4:

Someone made a poll yesterday Tension vs other album and said “I haven’t listened to Tension but curious about results” :rip:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

I genuinely know nothing about this woman or her music. :deadbanana2: Like ive heard a few of her songs in the grocery store (at least i think it was her) but i only know her by name and obviously what she looks like. I dont dislike her at all I just have ZERO interest in anything she does. If you think im lying thats fine but I cant tell you a thing about her. :dies:

That description makes way more sense than what you originally said. 

maybe they really don't know that other person idk :dancehall:

36 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

That description makes way more sense than what you originally said. 

How? I said I usually say the other persons album or song because I know nothing about her music and i DONT then you called me a liar. :dies:

Anyway back to the topic. I think some people say it to be shady but other people genuinely cant compare so just vote for the only one they know. :cm:

Edited by Onyxmage

If I know a few of an artist's hits and they're not interesting or good enough to convince me to listen to their other music, then I don't see why that's not a valid answer

I don't have to listen to Billie's entire discography to know I don't like her music, the singles are enough :rip:

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

15 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

If I know a few of an artist's hits and they're not interesting or good enough to convince me to listen to their other music, then I don't see why that's not a valid answer

I don't have to listen to Billie's entire discography to know I don't like her music, the singles are enough :rip:

If you don't know about their music and the question is about an artists you know vs artist you don't know, how is your answer relevant to the op at all? How about just sit this one out if you can't compare the things the thread is about?

And since when do singles represent the entire discography of an artist?  Or even the album? :rip:

I mean ye, you are asked to compare Option A to Option B and give your honest opinion on which one is better. If you are not familiar with one of the options, why are you even voting, let alone stating your lack of knowledge/effort. That statement will never stop being a self-expose. 

it’s a poll on a pop forum it ain’t that serious tbh

The way those same people cry about Rockists or acclaim stans not taking their opinions seriously makes it funnier. 

3 hours ago, Laura Palmer said:

Who hurt you sis? :heart:

i did apparently

9 hours ago, Windy Day said:

i dont think i know a single song from the khia older group and it's also my first time seeing how they look so... um... :redface:

OP, to answer your question, not knowing songs from a mediocre white boy band that's not even from my country and that stopped being relevant even before i became sentient does not make me uneducated. i hope you find peace in your heart :hug:

It’s so irritating! I don’t believe in shaming ppl based on their listening habits/preferences, you don’t have to keep up with everything & some ppl have their favs & don’t wanna explore outside of that. But just as evenly, taking a position of superiority because you don’t listen to stuff is such a backwards & negative way to interact with the world. “It must suck bc I don’t already like it”. If everything good is something you’re already into, that’s depressing. What’s left for you to discover?

Y'all still look dumb whether you tell me to touch grass or not. :pool:

If it's a poll I get it. People vote for the one they like/know more. I

6 hours ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

it’s a poll on a pop forum it ain’t that serious tbh

Unless they're putting on some type of a performance, you can tell a lot about a person from what they post on a pop forum. I'm willing to bet many people use that same logic outside of online pop forms. It's a fair thing to callout.

Obliviousness is not cute like some people believe it is. It's a fair thing to celebrate the one thing you're familiar with, but to say it's better than something you haven't even experienced yet is quite misguided.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.