Biden and Trump to both visit striking UAW workers in MI next week

Bears01

I mean Trump literally is about everything that unions hate. And  He hates unions and his policies showed that  🤣

Biden on the other hand has supported unions for years. (Yes even the railroad unions  strike which in the end worked out pretty amazingly for the workers)

7 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

(Yes even the railroad unions  strike which in the end worked out pretty amazingly for the workers)

That's quite the rosy way of painting union busting activity that led to the worst environmental disaster on American soil since Three Mile Island.

• Haha 1

Joining them on the picket line while theatrical would definitely be a good move to prep for election season next year. Especially after the railway mess. Biden can lose Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona and as long as he wins the key union states Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania that is 270+ and he won. Especially as Wisconsin is suddenly swinging more left in these off season elections and Michigan and Pennsylvania seem to be moving more Democratic. He will have lots of breathing room and he needs these good optics 

On 9/22/2023 at 4:30 PM, GhostBox said:

I mean Trump literally is about everything that unions hate. And  He hates unions and his policies showed that  🤣

Biden on the other hand has supported unions for years. (Yes even the railroad unions  strike which in the end worked out pretty amazingly for the workers)

He shouldn't have heavy handed the strikes with the railroad workers. It's what soured me about him.

But frankly, he's better than Trump about these kind of issues... not much better but better. :sistrens: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.