Do You Guys Have Stretch Marks?

GraceRandolph

poll  

103 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• yes
    • no

They look so ugly on me. I'm so sick of having them.

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• terrorblade

• glitch

• GraceRandolph

i gained some weight during covid and have stretch marks towards my thighs.

i dont think about them much and when i do im just like these thighs are powerful and my skin cant contain them lol

• Like 1

yes on my back because I grew too quickly 

and on my thighs 

Yes on my ass, I'm skinny otherwise

:khaylan2:

• Haha 3

Yes, on the inner side of my knee area. That happaned when I grew 4 inches in one year in height when I was like 13/14.

All over my stomach because my weight has changed a lot over the years (I gained a lot during my late 10's and lost a lot during quarantine). 

I don't mind them though.

Yes, because when i was pregnant with my dog I gained so much weight. 

(When I was 14 i was getting taller super quickly, since then i have marks in my back and thighs)

Yeah, when I was younger I was insecure but like now I’m older idc, I even don’t mind them. Not to be on some “toxic masculinity” sh*t but I’m a man, so there’s no shame in having stretch marks/flawless skin, etc. so long as I’m healthy. There’s also no shame in women having stretch marks too; but I understand theres a larger social aspect there that would make a woman feel very insecure. 

Yeah, I gained weight during Covid and then lost it and then started going to gym so I’ve got some all over really. But they don’t bother me. it’s just a reality that our bodies change over time. If you’re worried what other people might think, just remember most of us have them (or another kind of blemish, scar, etc) and it doesn’t really change your appearance. I’ve never found anyone less attractive for having stretch marks . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.