• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anti-Hero

• Anvarie

• yonsé

• liam13

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

When did she write an album by herself? None of her memorable music or hit songs are self penned.  :sorry:. The reality is all of her good music that was an actual hit relied on multiple men to assist her in creating something good. 

Beyoncé has used “writing camps” to assist in the song writing process. She has not used writing camps to create music with 0 input. There is a MASSIVE difference. And like the post you quoted mentioned, she is capable of creating songs with one other writer just like Taylor and duo artist Jack Antoff :bam:

Speak Now is waving at you!!! Self written million seller and multiplantinum album.

• Like 1

When did she write an album by herself? None of her memorable music or hit songs are self penned.  :sorry:. The reality is all of her good music that was an actual hit relied on multiple men to assist her in creating something good. 

Beyoncé has used “writing camps” to assist in the song writing process. She has not used writing camps to create music with 0 input. There is a MASSIVE difference. And like the post you quoted mentioned, she is capable of creating songs with one other writer just like Taylor and duo artist Jack Antoff :bam:

So misogynist of you :ducky:

• Like 1

All the the lies in your post. Jack and Aaron said already a million times that Taylor write all the lyrics and melody. She is just generous enough to give them a writing credit. Even Ryan Tedder also said. Taylor writtem Speak Now album all by herslef. You are misogynist arse

Edited by Anti-Hero

5 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

So misogynist of you :ducky:

Did I lie? It’s not my fault she’s relied on him for a majority of her recent albums :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

Speak Now is waving at you!!! Self written million seller and multiplantinum album.

I couldn’t tell you what any of those songs sound like. I recognize “Mean” but I have no heard it :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

All the the lies in your post. Jack and Aaron said already a million times that Taylor write all the lyrics and melody. She is just generous enough to give them a writing credit. Even Ryan Tedder also said. Taylor writtem Speak Now album all by herslef. You are misogynist arse

Okay cool, I’m glad Taylor gives credit for everyone involved in the writing process. Kind of like how Beyoncé gives credit to everyone involved in the process :1stplace:

Still waiting for you to acknowledge Beyoncé can write songs with one other person just like Taylor :)

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

she is very flexible, depends on whatever sample she gets her hands on or whatever her writing camps think of.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't even jknow my faves signature songwriting style I habe no idea what hers is

Sampling? Adding her voice to already finished demos?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

I couldn’t tell you what any of those songs sound like. I recognize “Mean” but I have no heard it :deadbanana4:

Okay cool, I’m glad Taylor gives credit for everyone involved in the writing process. Kind of like how Beyoncé gives credit to everyone involved in the process :1stplace:

Noone cares what you can recognize or not. Speak Now is more well known and remembered than the vast majority of Beyonce discography.

In fact, Beyonce continuously failed to make an album as successful as Speak Now in the last 13 years.

Edited by Axelios
  • Like 1

Songwriting will never be as important or the drag you guys think it is, but it all comes down to what you can find to drag Beyoncé, and that's the only option left I guess. :skull: 

A lot of the biggest stars didn't write, because writing doesn't equate to either being a vocalist, a performer or a dancer. No one is checking for a pop star's songwriting, but rather their delivery. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Did I lie? It’s not my fault she’s relied on him for a majority of her recent albums :deadbanana4:

Still waiting for you to acknowledge Beyoncé can write songs with one other person just like Taylor :)

If you don't know anything then stop spitting lies. 

Taylor self written album debutee 1M copies in its first week and almost 800k copies this year (the biggest debut week for 2023)

Clearly many people loved that album, talk to me when your fave has a solo written song

Edited by Anti-Hero

8 hours ago, Anvarie said:

*sprays RAID at the cockroach*

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Axelios said:

Noone cares what you can recognize or not. Speak Now is more well known and remembered than the vast majority of Beyonce discography.

In fact, Beyonce continuously failed to make an album as successful as Speak Now in the last 13 years.

I can recognize multiple songs of Taylor’s albums, Speak Now did NOT permeate pop culture like Red or 1989 sorry boo! 

Beyoncé’s entire discography is more memorable than Speak Now. If you disagree feel free to make an atrl poll!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anti-Hero said:

If you don't know anything then stop spitting lies. 

Taylor self written album debutee 1M copies in its first week and almost 800k copies this year (the biggest debut week for 2023)

Clearly many people loved that album, talk to me when your fave has a solo written song

2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Not a solo written track. Not everyone can write songs solo :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.