Blue Ace

Do you donate to charity?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you donate to charity?

• Yes, often.
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • No, I can't afford to.

I don’t know Charity, but I’m sure she’s a nice girl!

gemma-collins-candy.gif

Nah, I’m very stingy. I don’t even tip when i go to a restaurant even if the service was good :pancake:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Nah, I’m very stingy. I don’t even tip when i go to a restaurant even if the service was good :pancake:

Is it customary to tip where you live?  :lakitu: If so you should tip at least 15% if the service was good. 

8 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Listen to Fergie and "stay your broke ass home"

Yes, sometimes. I don't do it all the time but I do like to give to charity when I can afford to.

I mostly give to animals and LGBTQ+ organizations.

Edited by JustHoran
  • Like 1

Not usually outright money but I donate a lot of my clothes & belongings that I don't use/need or new things I get that I'll never wear/use or aren't worth the hassle to try to sell online as a reseller.

Sites like GiveBackBox is great for that, frees up space and can go to someone who needs it :boat:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 305 said:

Listen to Fergie and "stay your broke ass home"

Make me :gaycat:

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

Is it customary to tip where you live?  :lakitu: If so you should tip at least 15% if the service was good. 

No. I don’t live in a tip obsessed country fortunately. :smiley:

• Like 1

My mom used to make us volunteer at the homeless shelter on Thanksgiving. Haven’t really done much charity work/donations since then unless it’s a friend or family members go fund me for a medical procedure of the sorts. That or when a natural disaster strikes I donate what I can.

If I was a billionaire if spend my life doing charitable work/funding infrastructure tbh, but I don’t make more than the average income. 

• Like 3

Yes. I donate my clothes to a local charity. I give money to a couple of charities regularly and I sponsor my friends and acquaintances when they do fundraisers like charity runs etc. 

Used to volunteer with an HIV charity but haven't since covid. Would like to get back into volunteering tbh, need to look into it more

• Like 2

Yes. The only one I donate to is St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, and I do so regularly.

On 9/21/2023 at 12:40 PM, Space Cowboy said:

:deadbanana4: well we appreciate the honesty.

OT: Yea but I’m specific to who and where I’m donating bc I like to see my donation impact someone’s life vs it being some cash grab. 

well i only tip when the driver/delivery person looks poor. does that count? :coffee2:

Yes, monthly to sharethemeals (i do hope they have minimum corruption tho) 

And Wikipedia 

Also volunteering from time to time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.