Shakira covers Billboard Magazine

vuelve88

Stunning :clap3: 

WME music partner Keith Sarkisian, will include arena and stadium shows in nearly two dozen countries across Latin America, North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East.

Live Nation Entertainment CEO/president Michael Rapino: "We can’t wait to see her on stages around the world for her biggest tour yet.

Shakira agrees. “I think this will be the tour of my life. I’m very excited. Just think, I had my foot on the brakes. Now I’m pressing on the accelerator ­— hard.”

:clap3:

Edited by vuelve88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Album 2024?? Gurl bye and probably in summer :rip:

I am so confused as to what tf they’re waiting for. She’s had so many smashes and yet they refuse to drop the album. This album “campaign” is literally going on 3 years now :rip:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I am so confused as to what tf they’re waiting for. She’s had so many smashes and yet they refuse to drop the album. This album “campaign” is literally going on 3 years now :rip:

They should at least put up a pre-order link like Taylor would do. :deadbanana2:All this time could be used to drive pre-orders and vinyl sales. 

• Like 1

Interviewer: Are you happy now?

Shakira: It’s a very short question for a very long answer. I don’t think everyone has access to happiness. It’s reserved for a very select number of people, and I can’t say I’m part of the club at this moment. There are moments of happiness, distraction, moments of reflection. There are also still moments of nostalgia, and my music right now feeds off that cocktail.

:cries:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

They should at least put up a pre-order link like Taylor would do. :deadbanana2:All this time could be used to drive pre-orders and vinyl sales. 

I’ve been thinking the same, she can easily pull +200k after all this years :rip:

7 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

She has to go through the trial with Hacienda first. I have a feeling the song she's teasing for November is her response to all the tax fraud allegations. But she won't drop it until after she (hopefully) wins the case.

• Like 2

Interviewer: I know you’re planning to tour next year, and I saw photos of you at Beyoncé’s tour. It looked like you were having fun.

Shakira: Oh, no. I was working! (Laughs.) I definitely can’t tour with as many trucks as Beyoncé, but I was taking notes.

So she's hopefully planning on increasing the tour production. I'm glad she saw Beyonce's concert to see what a professional tour looks like. :clap3:No more low budget tours, Shaki. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I can totally see her next year saying that’s she is “still working on the new album and coming late that year” and keep releasing single the whole year and still no album :coffee2:

Just now, vuelve88 said:

So she's hopefully planning on increasing the tour production. I'm glad she saw Beyonce's concert to see what a professional tour looks like. :clap3:No more low budget tours, Shaki. 

unlikely
"In the end, the more production you have, the higher the ticket price. I want the tickets to be affordable. But to me, the most important thing is the repertoire. That’s why I think [my next tour] will be the tour of a lifetime, because I have so many songs."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

unlikely
"In the end, the more production you have, the higher the ticket price. I want the tickets to be affordable. But to me, the most important thing is the repertoire. That’s why I think [my next tour] will be the tour of a lifetime, because I have so many songs."

I agree, I really don't care for the visuals and aesthetics just want  her live and raw. 

Edited by Magic_boXX
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

unlikely

Mess. :ahh: I never learn. :deadbanana2: She better update that "Ciega Sordomuda" choreography, though. lol 

• Haha 3

Probably Milan and Sasha are going on tour with their careers before her at this point :cm:

• Haha 4

Are you happy now?

It’s a very short question for a very long answer. I don’t think everyone has access to happiness. It’s reserved for a very select number of people, and I can’t say I’m part of the club at this moment. There are moments of happiness, distraction, moments of reflection. There are also still moments of nostalgia, and my music right now feeds off that cocktail.

There was this question

Looks like she's still havin a hard time adjusting to everything and slowly healing  :emofish:
Even someone with Shakira with everything in life. The health of her dad and the legal problems are 4 sure big deals for her
Fame is also not easy. She probably doesnt feel in the right headpace yet. Hope next year bring total peace for her
Ok i will wait for the album a little bit more but release more english music queen :chick3: 
i just need an english song. The rumoured Kpop song would be great.

Omg im lovin all the details of this interview.
Like i said in that miley bangers tour thread some weeks ago.
The tour of the moongose production was too expensive and not profitable at all. :cm:

So much stuff? In a way, I wanted to prove to myself that I could support the entire weight of a show. In fact, many of my tours had no dancers and a limited production. In the [2002-03] Tour of the Mongoose, which was one of my most successful tours, with the biggest production, I traveled with that serpent that rose at the beginning of the show, remember? That serpent cost $1 million and, transporting the serpent, several million more. When the tour ended, my manager asked for his commission, and I said, “Aha, and how much did I make from the tour?” He said, “No, you lost $6 million. Didn’t you want to travel with that cobra?” You live and learn.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.