Drake Supposedly Shades Megan Thee Stallion (Again)

Forever Winter

Why they’re always talking about charting  ? This guy is just obsessed with Megan with no valid reasons 

i think she rejected him :swan:

3 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Why can’t she get any content to stick on the charts?

Drake will have another #1 smash and Thee Past will stay a Covid era relic 

This girl is millionaire. You shouldn’t worry about her but you :bibliahh: 

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barbiegrande

• HeavyMetalAura

• worldwide angel

• reymiu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

someone needs to put a stop to his corny sissy actions

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's almost like the industry knows something we don't. Oh wait, anyone with common sense knows.. nvm.

• Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

But he has shaded her on those very grounds on the past. And to your point that this has nothing to do with Meg’s case, this also has nothing to do with Meg or Drake’s chart performances… so why bring it up? By your logic, your original comment was less relevant than my response to it. So why the animosity toward Meg? 

“Don’t even try it,” as you say. 

I brought up chart performances to remind y’all of reality outside your white gay ATRL bubble. Drake is still king. Megan is lucky if she’s getting VladTV interviews in a few years. Your little opinions won’t change that :heart:

Edited by barbiegrande

Just now, barbiegrande said:

I brought up chart performances to remind y’all of reality outside your ATRL bubble. Drake is still king. Megan is lucky if she’s getting VladTV interviews in a few years. Your little opinions won’t change that :heart:

Again, I don’t disagree with you — you are objectively correct that Drake is majorly successful and Megan has run out of steam relative to her first few years. We’re aligned on that. 

It just has nothing to do with the nuances of this thread. But as a barb, you must be used to overlooking abhorrent behavior and bringing up charts when it is literally not relevant at all to distract from the disturbing crimes against women that your fave has supported. So I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised you can’t stay on topic. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Again, I don’t disagree with you — you are objectively correct that Drake is majorly successful and Megan has run out of steam relative to her first few years. We’re aligned on that. 

It just has nothing to do with the nuances of this thread. But as a barb, you must be used to overlooking abhorrent behavior and bringing up charts when it is literally not relevant at all to distract from the disturbing crimes against women that your fave has supported. So I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised you can’t stay on topic. 

Ok btch, keep flapping. The topic was whether Drake shaded Megan in this video or not, and he didn’t. You guys are the ones using year old songs to justify him shading her now. You can keep the moral posturing and virtue signaling because I see right through it. 

But glad we can find common ground on the fact that Meg is passé

Edited by barbiegrande

is he on atrl? drake if you’re reading this you’re a sissy and a coward and you’re not ageing well 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Ok btch, keep flapping. The topic was whether Drake shaded Megan in this video or not, and he didn’t. You guys are the ones using year old songs to justify him shading her now. You can keep the moral posturing and virtue signaling because I see right through it. 

Still a lot of random animosity for a woman who was shot, and a lot of random support for a man who in the past questioned the validity of that fact (I say fact and not claim because we all know what happened to the loser that shot her). Makes one think you aren’t telling the whole truth here. 

Anyway I’m not going to continue entertaining the notion of arguing with a Barb about morals and ethics, because that’s silly. Have a lovely day! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Still a lot of random animosity for a woman who was shot, and a lot of random support for a man who in the past questioned the validity of that fact (I say fact and not claim because we all know what happened to the loser that shot her). Makes one think you aren’t telling the whole truth here. 

Anyway I’m not going to continue entertaining the notion of arguing with a Barb about morals and ethics, because that’s silly. Have a lovely day! 

Again, you’re the only one who keeps bringing up Meg’s case. I haven’t spoken on it once. Maybe take your own advice and stay on topic.

And good, because arguing about morals with someone named  HeavyMetalAura is silly to me too. Have a good day :heart:

Edited by barbiegrande
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

But glad we can find common ground on the fact that Meg is passé

all this to defend your faves from middle school 

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

“your little opinions” like you sound like a maniacal movie villain

How is specifying who he was talking about a drag? Y’all wanna talk a big game but you’re sooo sensitive 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

“your little opinions” like you sound like a maniacal movie villain

I think you quoted the wrong person lol.

but you’re right :coffee:

10 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

i can't wait until he gets held to the fire for his disgusting behavior

his treatment of megan, nicki before their rekindling, the way he talks about aaliyah, the halle berry mess... just a ****** weirdo 

Oh hell no!

What did he say about Baby girl Aaliyah?

Edited by MaterialboyEST1985

8 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Why they’re always talking about charting  ? This guy is just obsessed with Megan with no valid reasons 

i think she rejected him :swan:

This girl is millionaire. You shouldn’t worry about her but you :bibliahh: 

I think she probably did too. U know most celebrities are narcissistic with egos the size of Texas.

She probably bruised his ego by turning him down.

50 minutes ago, MaterialboyEST1985 said:

Oh hell no!

What did he say about Baby girl Aaliyah?

he's just one of the many men in the industry that are weirdly obsessed with her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.