Favourite item you own?

lacy

The average american household contains 100,000 things, but what is your favorite item? What makes it special?

i had a very rare windbreaker jacket from a 90s underground japanese fashion brand when i was about 13, it was my fave thing to wear for years

when i was about 16 my mum tore it to shreds in the washing machine

spent years tryna find another one of them to no luck. i always said if i found another one id buy it straight away no matter WHAT the price was

8 years after the first one got destroyed, i saw one randomly pop up on depop!! exactly the same. i bought it straight away and it was only £30 :deadbanana:

i cherish it so much 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My man.

OT: jk..

umm... i have a pizza oven that my best friend bought me for my birthday. he died a year later

• Like 1

A gold golf ball I found on the beach when I was a kid

It gives me power

ln0599e.gif

a book called The Goodnight Gecko that my late mother gave to me, lol. I realized that if my place were on fire and I were only able to take one thing, it would be that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, May said:

i had a very rare windbreaker jacket from a 90s underground japanese fashion brand when i was about 13, it was my fave thing to wear for years

when i was about 16 my mum tore it to shreds in the washing machine

spent years tryna find another one of them to no luck. i always said if i found another one id buy it straight away no matter WHAT the price was

8 years after the first one got destroyed, i saw one randomly pop up on depop!! exactly the same. i bought it straight away and it was only £30 :deadbanana:

i cherish it so much 

That is such a beautiful story, and I'm so glad it has a happy ending

I can kinda relate with my own favorite item actually

I saw a hat listed for sale online before but it was 24h only and kinda obscure, I had no money at all at the time and despite really liking it, I figured I'd get over it, since it was just a hat.

Years later (and getting an income later) I was still checking grailed and depop and ebay for that hat nn

Eventually I found a collector of that brand on twitter who had two of them but wasn't looking to sell, but after some convincing I finally got it for £150 nn

Very overpriced but I wear that hat basically every time I go out :heart:

Edited by lacy

My diary

I write all my thoughts there, and I like to read it sometimes in order to reflect

Edited by Flomik

It's a tough choice but I guess my contact lenses :thing: I got my first pair when I was like 21 and it was life changing

Probably my house..?

There’s a huge housing crisis in the Netherlands and not many people in their twenties can get one

6 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

My movies. Take everything but don't take my movies

ln0599e.gif

and that’s why she ain’t giving us these visuals

ln0599e.gif

OT: all my clothes and designer bags & cute cards from my parents and grandparents  

• Haha 1

Does my car count?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.