Evanescence - "Bring Me To Life" (Demo / Remastered)

RideOrDie

yassss

• Like 1

I’m always here for music from Evanjesus, they’ll always be one of my favourite bands! :WAP:

Super excited! 

I'm seeing them live for the second time in my life next month, couldn't be more excited. 

I'm very happy they are remastering Fallen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Part of a reissue of Fallen? @RideOrDie or just a stand-alone release? Do you happen to know?

it must be for the 20th anniversary of Fallen, they teased it some months ago. Hopefully more rarities are coming next.

• Like 1

I hope there's much more on the way. They have a great unreleased/demo collections over the years and Fallen era especially so the official release is truly a blessing for the fans.

Don’t we literally already have the 2 demos (not a streaming version tho) and like 5 versions of the song already :bibliahh:

Just tack on some newly recorded Origin songs (I vote Anywhere/Field Of Innocence) to a Fallen remaster and call it a day miss Lee

Edited by Gavin.
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Don’t we literally already have the 2 demos (not a streaming version tho) and like 5 versions of the song already :bibliahh:

Just tack on some newly recorded Origin songs (I vote Anywhere/Field Of Innocence) to a Fallen remaster and call it a day miss Lee

Field Of Innocence, Where Will You Go & Lies. 

3 minutes ago, Kaizen said:

Field Of Innocence, Where Will You Go & Lies. 

WWYG :jonny4:

Lies was always cute but was never that song for me…but I never skipped it at my peak Ev stanning wayyy back in the day 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

I would kill for a newly recorded Anywhere. That’ll always be one of their best songs.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

I would kill for a newly recorded Anywhere. That’ll always be one of their best songs.

The bridge is so good 

forget this life, come with me, don’t look back you’re safe now. 😮‍💨😮‍💨

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

WWYG :jonny4:

Lies was always cute but was never that song for me…but I never skipped it at my peak Ev stanning wayyy back in the day 

Lies was always a bop for me. 😭😭

7 minutes ago, Kaizen said:

Lies was always a bop for me. 😭😭

Wait! I forgot about the other version that is just Amy and not (I’m assuming Ben anyways) Ben & Amy 

That one was better imo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Man Who said:

Taste 

• Like 1

Is it still coming out tomorrow? Not a single word on it...

13 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Is it still coming out tomorrow? Not a single word on it...

It is, out in NZ already.

"Fallen (20th Anniversary Edition)" - November 17th.

Edited by GRMusic
  • Thanks 2

If we just get Bleed No More, Farther Away and Missing as bonus tracks I am going to scream! :ducky:

10 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

If we just get Bleed No More, Farther Away and Missing as bonus tracks I am going to scream! :ducky:

Then you can start screaming already... 

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/fallen-deluxe-edition-remastered/1709168452

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

mte where are anything for you and before the dawn (amy's version)?? :giraffe:

25 minutes ago, gatito said:

mte where are anything for you and before the dawn (amy's version)?? :giraffe:

We already have those songs I mentioned on Lost Whispers, this is so pointless! :rip:

Are these remasters similar to Avril Lavigne and Let Go, where they actually have new instrumentals etc or are they also pointless? 

I love love love Amy but I swear to god she is one of the laziest hoes ever

What a joke of an album :bibliahh:

She could have literally just done 1 singular song from Origin and had the rest of the track list be the OG fallen songs “remastered” and it would have been so much better 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.