Guatemalan town lynch + burn 2 men alive

Was it confirmed that they were the killers? I still remember the case of a father and son who had gone to work as bricklayers in a village, someone mistook them for evildoers and burned them alive :doc:

1 minute ago, bliaz said:

Was it confirmed that they were the killers? I still remember the case of a father and son who had gone to work as bricklayers in a village, someone mistook them for evildoers and burned them alive :doc:

Watch the video. They were in the cop car in handcuffs and the mob forced them to get out

1 hour ago, 305 said:

Watch the video. They were in the cop car in handcuffs and the mob forced them to get out

Doesn’t mean it couldn’t be a wrongful arrest. Was it confirmed in the video that they were in fact the perpetrators?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Doesn’t mean it couldn’t be a wrongful arrest. Was it confirmed in the video that they were in fact the perpetrators?

Yeah it was confirmed. 

Just now, 305 said:

Yeah it was confirmed. 

Okay. I wasn’t able to understand and translate doesn’t work on videos. If these are in fact the killers… I’d prefer they face real justice instead of mob mentality but……… 

The fact people are just standing by watching other people get burned. Really shows that humans are animals. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.