Better discography - Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?

yeezytaughtme

Better discography - Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the better discography of music? (Better albums)

2. 2. Who has the better album covers?

3. 3. Who has the more timeless music? (will be played for decades to come, for the GP)

The Fame Monster alone is better than Miley's entire catalog.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

rating by projects in the OP, Gaga is 3/9 while Miley is 6/9

but I think I prefer Gaga overall 

• Haha 1

how come album covers are always asked about in polls like this? what does that really matter? just wondering.

anyway, I think Gaga has a stronger, more timeless discography overall.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, shoganai said:

Go find a job

I have a steady 10-12 hour daily job, how about you find one you broke, hoeless virgin

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

20 minutes ago, shoganai said:

Go find a job

6 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

I have a steady 10-12 hour daily job, how about you find one you broke, hoeless virgin

:deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Gaga albums are WAY better. With all due respect to Cyrus that is a legend as an ex disney act but her only album that comes close to anything Gaga is Plastic Hearts, Gaga's album are on a whole other level. The Fame, Fame Monster, Born This Way. And even Gaga's worsts like Joanne and Chromatica only loses to Plastic Hearts, they're better than all of the others Cyrus albums. 

Voted for Miley on album covers tho, i've never noticed how fresh most of them still look. 

Overall for their legacies in music alone, it's Gaga. 

But if we're being for real, Dead Petz is better than anything Gaga has put out. Musically, it's far more superior and brilliant than Gaga's highs even Born This Way. It's truly a magnificent album. :clap3:

Gaga has a better discography and her music is truly timeless. she showcases more range and excels in each genre.

However, Miley has Bangerz and Plastic Hearts which are both better than all of Gaga's discography except TFM. 

Miley's covers have also gotten better over time while gaga's has gotten worse and worser.

5 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Gaga has a better discography and her music is truly timeless. she showcases more range and excels in each genre.

However, Miley has Bangerz and Plastic Hearts which are both better than all of Gaga's discography except TFM. 

Miley's covers have also gotten better over time while gaga's has gotten worse and worser.

Bangers… better than Born This Way? Umm

1 hour ago, yeezytaughtme said:

Doing stupid posts on atrl daily doesn’t count as job, sorry

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

Bangers… better than Born This Way? Umm

BTW has a lot of filler for me. I also don't think the music is as strong as it is on BANGERZ.

• Thumbs Down 1

Gaga had a masterpiece in the beginning of her career but her albums really fell off after 2013.

Miley’s music has remained adventurous & exciting for a much longer time. Longevity >>>

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

In what universe are Mileys album covers better than Gagas? The Fame Monster and Chromatica alone :rip:  I always loved the BTW and ARTPOP covers too, though I know they're controversial. 

Miley has really grown on me over the years, and I truly think her later years will have better material than her prime young pop material- she's really matured as an artist in my opinion.

That being said, right now Gaga easily.

• Like 1

To me Lady Gaga has higher highs and lower lows. Each album is worse than the previous one, while Miley keeps getting better with time in my opinion.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, wish said:

Gaga had a masterpiece in the beginning of her career but her albums really fell off after 2013.

Miley’s music has remained adventurous & exciting for a much longer time. Longevity >>>

So true. :clap3:

And I feel like Miley can do all of Gaga's albums (a better version of them actually) but Gaga can never do an album that sounds like Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz for example.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.