• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Rose

• wastedpotential

• Communion

• MingYouToo

Top Posters In This Topic

I--- I don't even know what to say that won't get me another forced vacation from this website, so..

ava.thumb.gif.afd6fe16bd0bf54e4c32bb318a

Didn't we already have several threads about this city and the banning of the pride flag there?

"Shocked" 

It reminds me of people like Mia Khalifa / Bella Hadid throwing non-stop hate towards Israel (Spreading a lot of fake news in the process) while if they lived in Gaza or Lebanon, they would probably have gotten killed because of what they jobs... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I can already smell the assay that user is writing as we speak :isudumblmao:

DISGUSTING!

And soon there will be nothing left to do but hide and pray we wont be found or hunted. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

now wheres those boot licking *** spending 5 pages of that thread yesterday about burning down schools defending these people? im sure they have a lot of gymnast level thoughts and copium statements to say.

edit: islamophobia is never the same as homophobia, misogyny, racism, etc. i have no sympathy for fuckers who wanna hunt my people down, see women as objects and impose their harmful ideologies towards communities that voluntarily took them in. 

i dont care if they were 'raised that way' or 'believe it' its either them or my people and it sure as hell isnt going to be the gays who are just minding their business wanting equal human rights since time immemorial. 

Y’all get so mad when we won’t let y’all have a hate fest. All religions are bad, Muslims are not some spicy level of extra hate which is why y’all get rebuked

OT: awful and disgusting!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 27

Perched for this thread to go from 2 to 13 pages in an hour because of that one member's narcissistic ****posting and doublespeak :WAP:

ab240c86-f814-400d-b735-359cd65ac38d_text.gif

• Haha 14

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Y’all get so mad when we won’t let y’all have a hate fest. All religions are bad, Muslims are not some spicy level of extra hate which is why y’all get rebuked

And the tired excuse #2 is here.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Redstreak said:

i think ur t0l3rAnT ass needs to learn to shut the **** up and not talk sometimes.  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Talento said:

I'm shocked!

lacy-mean-girls-era.thumb.gif.5bdba3fab9

oh wow its giving Power Rangers Mighty Morphin except Rita Repulsa is West Hollywood instead! 

Just now, Komet blu said:

They're not? Are we queer people more or less safe in a islam-majority countries compared to countries with another religion-majority? Quickly

But Christians did bad stuff hundreds of years ago 😢

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Muslim council be like: "I believe what the Quran says, I won't change my views I do & say what I want *kiss and hearts emojis*"

22 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Well...... This time I'm not gonna say anything otherwise ******* will tell me I'm spewing far-right bs

They gag of them always saying everyone is spewing ultraconservative talking points while defending this ultraconservative religion :dies:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

“We welcomed you,” former council member Catrina Stackpoole, a retired social worker who identifies as gay, recalls telling the council this summer. “We created nonprofits to help feed, clothe, find housing. We did everything we could to make your transition here easier, and this is how you repay us, by stabbing us in the back?”

Wow this is from the article. I kinda feel bad but also, what did they expect? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PoisonPill said:

That simply isn't true in 2023. 

The congressional rep for the district is literally a pro-LGBT liberal Muslim woman:

4M9A5653-2-2.jpg

4M9A5638-2-1.jpg

This discussion was had literally 3x back in June when this originally happened and multiple threads were made. 

The councilman are conservative Muslims and thus, like all conservatives, are hateful idiots. 

But they only were elected by 2000 people combined.

Rashida is a progressive Muslim elected by 200,000 people. She's great. You're lashing out at people who find people like Rashida great.

It's not odd that people would want to find ways to criticize conservative Muslims that don't then also disparage and dehumanize progressive Muslims.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 28

13 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

And the tired excuse #2 is here.

Babe just cause you cross the street for anyone darker than Taylor Swift doesn’t mean the rest of us have to go along with it. If you have an issue with “all religions are bad” then I wonder what you’re actually upset about

• Thumbs Down 34

12 minutes ago, Talento said:

I'm shocked!

that video really saddened me

to see children, too innocent to be capable of really understanding this issue

not born to hate, but raised to hate, stomping on a flag that to me means safety to be who I am and not worry about judgement or prejudice,

as if that flag in any way hurts anyone else, it really made me emotional

then i just see my gif under it, never change ATRL, this will always be somewhere i'm safe to express myself as a trans woman

spacer.png

• Like 6