Bea Miller - "gauche"

chicchick336

• 4 weeks later...

wasn't going to be like one song for month and by december the compilation album? 

On 10/18/2023 at 12:00 AM, haimpedro said:

wasn't going to be like one song for month and by december the compilation album? 

yes, idk what happened to that:gaycat6:

1 hour ago, dreamofyou said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyg2-gzyY-Y/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

gauche (the song) because the album is also called gauche? or gauche (the song) because the tour is also called gauche hmm

also seems like she's with her own record?? it's called gauche records, everything she released this year is under it

Lowkey forgot she was in the middle of a rollout :rip: 

Very interesting song, quite different for her, but yeah, I liked the previous singles from the era more.

Hope we are still getting the album soon :'( 

this new direction really doesn't suit her at all :doc: she was onto something with aurora and sunsets in outer space (rip), but everything that came after hasn't been it

• 3 months later...

don't know if this has been posted anywhere. but basically the era is scrapped after 5 songs, she wants to go back to pop. the twelve part compendium wasn't even finished:oxygen2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

don't know if this has been posted anywhere. but basically the era is scrapped after 5 songs, she wants to go back to pop. the twelve part compendium wasn't even finished:oxygen2:

We won. I didn't like any of the singles :rip: 

1 hour ago, dreamofyou said:

Not surprised, but that's still a shame... I wasn't obsessed with this direction, but I did like the songs and I would've liked to hear everything finished and released.

Whatever, bring on the pop bops queen :jamming: 

4 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

Really? **** her lol. Lonely ***** was my jam all year and I was looking forward to this record. She can flop now.

Her recent material was amazing so this is disappointing. It sounds like she wants to make music that’ll be more commercial and earn her more money. She said charts and not the arts. 

spacer.png

Edited by The Man Who

Sunsets and now this era… She's… Interesting to say the least.  :rip:

oh lord...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.