• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bad_vocal_technique

• I54X

• Anye

• J Legend X

8 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

To say it as a joke is one thing but to present it as a fact in xtinas case it’s not only delusional but also a dangerous thing.

Her weight has drastically fluctuated her entire life. You don’t have access to her medial records or any other celebrity.

some people here are gullible enough to already be considering taking this medicine.

It’s just because they hate her.

I mean I would mad too if Im a 40+ yo miserable person who hates someone chronically, but the person you hate is thriving and have great life.

90% of ATRLrs tbh.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Wooper said:

She looked good and still looks good. The hyperfixation on bodies and weight. I can't

:cm:

15 hours ago, Mystical said:

Everyone downvoting/reporting the Ozempic related posts is so delusional... Of course it IS Ozempic. How else all of these slightly overweight celebrities suddenly started losing significant amounts of weight all at the same time? :laugh:

Um when exactly has she been overweight? like wtf even is your definition of overweight 

like you realize that she’s like 5’2” right? The small amount of weight she sometimes fluctuates up to would look like nothing on a tall figure 

Just now, BionicWooHoo said:

Um when exactly has she been overweight? like wtf even is your definition of overweight 

like you realize that she’s like 5’2” right? The small amount of weight she sometimes fluctuates up to would look like nothing on a tall figure 

She's been overweight more than she's been skinny throughout her career... let's not :skull:

• Thumbs Down 10

9 minutes ago, Mystical said:

She's been overweight more than she's been skinny throughout her career... let's not :skull:

This is not even a matter of opinion, this is just plain objectively false. 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

This is not even a matter of opinion, this is just plain objectively false. 

The phrase "fat after flop" was literally created because of her sis :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

5 minutes ago, Mystical said:

The phrase "fat after flop" was literally created because of her sis :deadbanana2:

First of all that’s disgusting

second like do you not remember how skinny she got during feel this moment/say something? Like you think she got onto Maxim covers being 30+ by being overweight?

• Like 3

I've been an Ozempic queen (or the UK alternative) too, makes me stan her even more :gaycat4: 

Those claiming Christina used some drug to lose weight need to be reminded she already did it TEN YEARS AGO:

Christina in 2012:

eaef4e64b2f5544d9fe1e065273494a3_lg.jpg

Christina in 2013:

christina+getty+images+maria+lucia+hohan

So she doesn't NEED NO DRUGS to lose weight. She's perfectly capable of doing it on her own if she wants to.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Mystical said:

Absolutely not, the only years she gained weight dramatically were 2011 and 2012. She lost the weight back in 2013 and then became pregnant in 2014. Since then, her weight has fluctuated but she's never been overweight. She was skinny throughout her entire peak (1998-2010).

Stanning certain pop stars has clearly warped some of your perceptions of healthy body weight, and that's concerning.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Those claiming Christina used some drug to lose weight need to be reminded she already did it TEN YEARS AGO:

Christina in 2012:

Christina in 2013:

So she doesn't NEED NO DRUGS to lose weight. She's perfectly capable of doing it on her own if she wants to.

4 hours ago, La Reina said:

Absolutely not, the only years she gained weight dramatically were 2011 and 2012. She lost the weight back in 2013 and then became pregnant in 2014. Since then, her weight has fluctuated but she's never been overweight. She was skinny throughout her entire peak (1998-2010).

Stanning certain pop stars has clearly warped some of your perceptions of healthy body weight, and that's concerning.

The way that troll got easily slaughtered :dies:

Why are X stans offended that some people speculate that she used Ozempic for her weight loss ? It's no secret that everyone in Hollywood uses it. No one's blaming her for it, she's rich, she can afford it.

• Thumbs Down 2

11 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Christina in 2012:

Christina in 2013:

Tell her! 

23 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Genie was great too. She’s clearly moving with more confidence :ghostface:

Is one of the side effects of ozempic making you significantly worse at singing 

:rip:

• Thumbs Down 4

6 pages discussing this woman’s weight is kinda cringe, no?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

She did say it. She talked during an interview in the Lotus era about being "proud to be a plus sized woman" and how she "loves her new curves".

Everyone tried to shame her but she said nope. Not on her watch. FatTina or SkinnyTina. It doesn't matter to her and it doesn't matter to me either. She still looked great.

YES. That is exactly it. I couldn't remember details but I remembered it happening. 

2 hours ago, on the line said:

YES. That is exactly it. I couldn't remember details but I remembered it happening. 

She used completely different words from what you allegedly quoted. 
in addition, she is still entitled to lose weight and enjoy all stages of her life. 

She looks amazing. Period. I don't care how she did it and I won't speculate but as already mentioned above she's done it before from 2012-2013.

3 minutes ago, I54X said:

How is this thread 6 pages long? The obsession, my God. She is more beautiful than the rest of pop girls with or without the extra weight. 

The girls saw Ozempic® results and FLOCKED :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.