• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bad_vocal_technique

• I54X

• Anye

• J Legend X

4 hours ago, on the line said:

I still remember the days she was like, "I love being fat!" Lolol

When the people have the choice, it appears that no one choose to be fat.

5 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Also important to note that there is a shortage of ozempic (or semaglutide) due to these celebrities and rich people wanting to lose a silly minimal amount of weight using it for weight loss when they clearly don't need it, and throwing extra money to get it before those in need of it. I am prescribed it and I recently received a phonecall from my doctors about the shortage (although fortunately I have enough to last due to a pharcmacy error where they gave me extra in the past). It is an open secret that a lot of celebrities are using it and framing it as natural weight loss. They're very selfish for doing so. 

I don't know whether or not miss Xtina is using it but hopefully she's not.

When there is demand, the production could be ramped up till everyone could buy it for weight loss.

Ozempic goes up to 1 mg per dose and was developed for type 2 diabetes.

The same active ingredient semaglutide under another name Wegovy has been approved for weight loss and goes up to 2.4 mg per dose.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/postmarket-drug-safety-information-patients-and-providers/medications-containing-semaglutide-marketed-type-2-diabetes-or-weight-loss

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/EPAR/wegovy

It is not without risks:

WARNING: RISK OF THYROID C-CELL TUMORS
In rodents, semaglutide causes dose-dependent and treatment-duration-dependent thyroid
C-cell tumors at clinically relevant exposures. It is unknown whether WEGOVY causes
thyroid C-cell tumors, including medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC), in humans as human
relevance of semaglutide-induced rodent thyroid C-cell tumors has not been determined
[see
Warnings and Precautions (5.1) and Nonclinical Toxicology (13.1)]
WEGOVY is contraindicated in patients with a personal or family history of MTC or in
patients with Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2)
[see Contraindications
(4)]
. Counsel patients regarding the potential risk for MTC with the use of WEGOVY and
inform them of symptoms of thyroid tumors (e.g. a mass in the neck, dysphagia, dyspnea,
persistent hoarseness). Routine monitoring of serum calcitonin or using thyroid ultrasound is
of uncertain value for early detection of MTC in patients treated with WEGOVY
[see
Contraindications (4) and Warnings and Precautions (5.1)]
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2022/215256s005lbl.pdf

Other comments I have read about:

• It has been tested on a population of white overweight/obese women. That's not diverse enough to know how it works for other demographics.
  • Like with every drug, are the benefits worth the risks? When people are already unhealthy because of obesity, the gains are worth it. It has not been tested on healthy people who could be made unhealthy by the drug.

22 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

I’m screaming at her not singing the song but instead doing some crazy vocal runs like it’s the easier thing to do. :deadbanana2:

I've never ever ever heard her sing that song live. She probably doesn't know the words. I don't even think she and Puffy performed this song together for promotion.

She can easily cover it up with runs tho. She is a pro live. Other people would try to put the mic as close as they can to their mouths and lip sync so that people can't see that they forgot the lyrics. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 5:07 AM, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Stop the reports over a stupid joke. You’re looking as desperate as a Britney stan. 

They’re talking to you babes @Power love :jonnycat:

BOT: If Xtina is using Ozempic or not that’s her choice, y’all celebrating her ‘weight lose’ as if she was morbidly overweight is kinda gross.

On 9/19/2023 at 4:10 AM, NausAllien said:

3 days ago at Europride Vallerta...

What is this omg :rip:

Everyone downvoting/reporting the Ozempic related posts is so delusional... Of course it IS Ozempic. How else all of these slightly overweight celebrities suddenly started losing significant amounts of weight all at the same time? :laugh:

Edited by Mystical
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 9/19/2023 at 6:28 AM, Death & Decay said:

Xtina always looks good! :heart2: She's very petite. A 5 lb. weight gain looks more like 15 lbs. on her & vice versa.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Xtina yo-yo weighs a lot and it looks even more dramatic when she gains or loses a few pounds due to her naturally small figure.

She's been touring all over the globe and that also has an effect on the body in terms of diet and exercise. She looks amazing either way!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mystical said:

Everyone downvoting/reporting the Ozempic related posts is so delusional... Of course it IS Ozempic. How else all of these slightly overweight celebrities suddenly started losing significant amounts of weight all at the same time? :laugh:

To say it as a joke is one thing but to present it as a fact in xtinas case it’s not only delusional but also a dangerous thing.

Her weight has drastically fluctuated her entire life. You don’t have access to her medial records or any other celebrity.

some people here are gullible enough to already be considering taking this medicine.

8 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

They’re talking to you babes @Power love :jonnycat:

BOT: If Xtina is using Ozempic or not that’s her choice, y’all celebrating her ‘weight lose’ as if she was morbidly overweight is kinda gross.

What is this omg :rip:

Something the person on your avi can’t even attempt to do without putting herself into the vocal cords transplant waiting list set up for the year 2130.

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Something the person on your avi can’t even attempt to do without putting herself into the vocal cords transplant waiting list set up for the year 2130.

yawn-kim-kardashian.gif

Here for the re-release of "What a Girl Wants (Ozempic)(From The Vault)" :duca: 

Edited by PoisonPill

She looked good and still looks good. The hyperfixation on bodies and weight. I can't

• Like 2

President Christina Aguilera looks really good :clap3:

• Like 1

The way she said skinny for success, after girls called her fat after flop. Only XXXtina with her pxrnstar body could serve 1965 Slumber Party Barbie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.