Trudeau accuses Indian government of Sikh dissident's murder on Canadian soil

Vermillion

13 minutes ago, Archetype said:

India is not Saudi Arabia, good luck to them trying to cover this up

India's a geopolitical lynchpin regarding China and Russia though. Not everything's down to oil.

2 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

What do they mean "might" just casually throwing accusations out there chile? Trudeau trying to start World War X? 

You raise a great point, but the sourcing's literally Canadian intelligence.

I mean, whether that means he should have still come out with this is not for me to say. I'm just the messenger.

the Indian government have been targeting and massacring their minorities for a while but no one seems to care :cries:

• Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, Espresso said:

India's a geopolitical lynchpin regarding China and Russia though. Not everything's down to oil.

They're not in any position to say "we don't give a f***" like SA did.  Not to mention Russia is allies with their biggest rival/threat/aggressor, China, or how most of the world told them to stop buying Russian and oil and they continue to do so at record levels.  

10 minutes ago, Archetype said:

They're not in any position to say "we don't give a f***" like SA did.  Not to mention Russia is allies with their biggest rival/threat/aggressor, China, or how most of the world told them to stop buying Russian and oil and they continue to do so at record levels.  

The way India played themselves into a corner :toofunny2:

On 9/18/2023 at 4:18 PM, Archetype said:

India is not Saudi Arabia, good luck to them trying to cover this up

India is considered by the West to be a potential geopolitical check on China, so unless Canada invokes Article V over this, there's not much chance of anything happening. @Espresso has the right of it, I'm afraid.

• Like 1

Pakistan: The West failed to see the reality of India's right-wing leadership.

--

Regarding the murder, the intelligence was provided by one of the members of the 5 Eyes alliance.

On 9/21/2023 at 6:19 PM, Genius1111 said:

India has suspended new visas for Canadians, while Canada is reducing its diplomatic presence in India

Oh no

On 9/21/2023 at 9:19 PM, Genius1111 said:

India has suspended new visas for Canadians, while Canada is reducing its diplomatic presence in India

messy :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.