RedPill creator slowly realizes damage done to kids

SmittenCake

I feel bad for the little girls that share classrooms with boys like this. 

• Like 1

Oh Sneako? LOL I saw a TikTok about him being g*y and they were using a clip of him saying he wanted a trans girl to s*ck his d*ck... it's always the ones screaming the loudest about the LGBTQIA community

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I really do hope that these young boys will grow up, redeem themselves and see what they saying right now are absolutely horrible

Idolizing someone like Sneako are bad enough but actually agree what he's preaching is even more appalling

16 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

Oh Sneako? LOL I saw a TikTok about him being g*y and they were using a clip of him saying he wanted a trans girl to s*ck his d*ck... it's always the ones screaming the loudest about the LGBTQIA community

but a straight man isn't queer if he is into trans women :confused:

GROSS, just like teenagers preaching Andrew Tate.

An upcoming generation of morons.

This isn’t a new phenomenon. I remember kids at that age were so ******* hateful. Anti gay, Jewish, woman, Islam, Asian, black. You name a group, they saw something on Comedy Central or South Park, didn’t get it was a joke & parroted all of it back without any awareness it was meant to be satire. It’s sad but this isn’t anything new & I resent adults that try to implicitly signal that this is the worst time we’ve ever been alive or something when I remember kids being just as horrible in the early aughts but mostly nobody cared. At least we all have a shared consensus now that this **** isn’t cool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Like another user said, kids being impressionable and idolizing a person that embodies what they think masculinity should look like. Let's remember that at this age (middle and high school, but ESPECIALLY middle school) kids will do anything and everything to fit in. That's what's important to them. While it would be great if kids could look up to a Fred Rogers-type figure, that's not "cool" to do during your middle and high school years. Especially when your guy friends are playing Grand Theft Auto, watching South Park re-runs, and listening to Drake and Kendrick because they're so "cool." 

Maybe it's because I'm a teacher (and have taught middle and high school), so this kind of behavior from young boys, sadly, doesn't surprise me. I bet they grow out of this. And if they don't, that would be sad, but we have absolutely no control over these children-- we are not their parents. That's who would have direct influence over these kids-- not a bunch of randos on the Internet. 

Who I find most appalling is this Sneako YouTuber. Aren't grown men tired of being Republican talking-heads and appealing to impressionable young men or older men that have some sort of internalized misogyny and homophobia? Like, don't you have something better to do than solely being a carbon copy of Andrew Tate? 

Edited by zasderfght

1 hour ago, imabadkid said:

He did a nude photo shoot fully erect as well

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

but a straight man isn't queer if he is into trans women :confused:

But sneako promotes transphobia 

35 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

Like, don't you have something better to do than solely being a carbon copy of Andrew Tate? 

What could be more important than standing up against the Left, and the gynocracy? Nothing.

2 minutes ago, Sylpher said:

What could be more important than standing up against the Left, and the gynocracy? Nothing.

You can not like the Democratic Party, but do you seriously think someone like Sneako is a good role model for minors? Whether you voted red or blue, I think most people can agree people like Andrew Tate and Sneako do NOT represent what America SHOULD be and what America SHOULD look like.

There's truly nothing more eye opening than a child parroting your disgusting beliefs back in your face. It's all fun and games when it's you and the lads but it goes further than that doesn't it. 

Not to be that person, but parents need to be actively teaching their children about the dangers of what they read online and countering the viewpoints that they'll likely encounter. Especially parents of boys.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

He did a nude photo shoot fully erect as well

Did something happened to him last month because his team has nuked everything about that since then 

was it when he switched to Islam :deadbanana2: either way he won’t learn and will remain a hypocrite!

Those boys should’ve been swallowed.

• Thanks 1

This is nothing new for American boys at that dreaded middle school age, especially the white ones:rip: we can only hope that they’ll grow out of this mentality but not everybody does. I would blame their parents more than any other factor especially because clearly they’re not being monitored or educated properly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.