Taylor Swift exposed for cocaine usage (allegedly)

GardenPanty

51 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Looks like snot. She definitely did cocaine during 1989 but now I think she just has an alcohol problem

Wait why did u think she did that during 1989?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• Peroxide

• PoisonedIvy

• Otter

Could’ve gone my whole life without seeing up her nostrils. 

Anyways,

netflix-do-revenge.gif

22 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Swifties have an identifier. The rest are either in their edgy angsty teen phase or lost causes :michael:

I think comparing doing a line of coke to domestic abuse or stealing is pretty crass.

Cocaine is absurdly common. I really thought it was as hard as heroine or meth before I went to university but virtually every grown adult I know has at least tried it.

More people die of alcohol poisoning and tobacco use than coke… I’m not saying I advocate for hard drugs, but that’s the reality of the situation.

Once again. Every one of our faves has probably done it… no need for the pearl clutching… :nicole:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I would agree with you if this "news" was not just absolute made up bullshit. Entertainment news isn't real news but to be legit still has to be based in some sort of reality 

It’s Twitter speculation and this is a fan forum. I’d agree with you if we were talking about CNN or E!, but this is an ATRL thread about celebrity speculation that started on Twitter. Which, to tie it back to my original point, makes it completely appropriate for an ATRL post and not at all unusual from what is typically posted day-to-day. 

it’s just funny to me how so many Swifties are angry at this thread and suggesting it shouldn’t have been made when these threads get made all the time. I mean off the top of my head people have speculated about Liam Payne, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, all doing hard drugs with no evidence on this website. Taylor doesn’t get special treatment or to be exempt from this kind of thing just because her fanbase cannot stand to hear one negative thing about her. There is a reason this thread wasn’t immediately closed when it was made, and that’s because it’s an appropriate post to make on ATRL. I said what I said :giraffe:

Edited by HeavyMetalAura
  • Like 2

The funny thing is that if this was legit, it would actually of been a problem 10-15 years ago where traditional media decide the optics...

Now the news would just be meme-ified and laughed off, and rightly so. 

2 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

Swifties have an identifier. The rest are either in their edgy angsty teen phase or lost causes :michael:

So you are a lost cause who is also in your perpetual edgy angsty teen phase? :fan:

OT: this is probably the very first time some ATRLers would ever see a woman's nostril that close since their birth. Cause...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

Wait why did u think she did that during 1989?

They just assume because she was thin and slightly skinny that era. But that was because she was having eating disorder and body dysmorphia.

4 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

It’s probably not drugs but what’s remarkable to me in this threads are the swifties trying to romanticise the use of a hard addictive illegal drug.

You realise people still die in the thousands annually in US from cocaine use. I know y’all are conditioned to normalise any move your fav makes but you’re not going to gaslight the rest of the world into thinking objectionable behaviour is dandy as  long as Taylor’s the perpetrator. :toofunny3:

SN: I can imagine Taylor knocking down a pedestrian and swifties would be like, who hasn’t been hit by a car? I get run over every day. :fan:

Nnn, just wait until you hear about alcohol and cigarettes... 

Honestly this is less to do with Switfties protecting their fav and more related to how common and casual cocain use is. It's not something to be promoted but it's kind of pointless to clutch pearls at it, unless someone is exhibiting addiction or in some way promoting its use. 

All our favs have probably dabbled

Edited by Otter

11 hours ago, Peroxide said:

Well even if she did... okay?

It literally doesn’t matter. Most of us are gays in our twenties… a lot of us have been there done that :rip:

Almost everyone Did that in the industry 

11 hours ago, tili33 said:

it's probably powder,

this, from makeup

she doesn’t strike me as a cocaine girl, but even if she is it’s fine as long as she doesn’t overdo it. it’s a popular drug for celebs and politicians

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

I think comparing doing a line of coke to domestic abuse or stealing is pretty crass.

Cocaine is absurdly common. I really thought it was as hard as heroine or meth before I went to university but virtually every grown adult I know has at least tried it.

More people die of alcohol poisoning and tobacco use than coke… I’m not saying I advocate for hard drugs, but that’s the reality of the situation.

Once again. Every one of our faves has probably done it… no need for the pearl clutching… :nicole:

50 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

So you are a lost cause who is also in your perpetual edgy angsty teen phase? :fan:

OT: this is probably the very first time some ATRLers would ever see a woman's nostril that close since their birth. Cause...

39 minutes ago, Otter said:

Nnn, just wait until you hear about alcohol and cigarettes... 

Honestly this is less to do with Switfties protecting their fav and more related to how common and casual cocain use is. It's not something to be promoted but it's kind of pointless to clutch pearls at it, unless someone is exhibiting addiction or in some way promoting its use. 

All our favs have probably dabbled

I said what i said fam. If you’re mad, dip into your precious white gold you so vehemently defend :heart:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Something like this will be her eventual downfall. Anything that clashes too much with the gp's cookie cutter perception of her will lead to the beginning of the end. No one's cancelling her except for herself.

11 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:

This reminds me of the 1989 days when she literally couldn’t blow her nose without coke accusations :deadbanana2:

That VMAs clip always cracked me up, cuz who in their right mind would think that a popstar, let alone THE Taylor Swift, would sniff cocaine in the open with cameras glued on them, just like that :coffee:

Wouldn’t be shocked if she did tbh. With a grueling tour like hers you would need something to ease the stress. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.