Taylor Swift exposed for cocaine usage (allegedly)

GardenPanty

5 pages for a picture of her snot, the power is insane :jonnycat:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• Peroxide

• PoisonedIvy

• Otter

Relatable Queen :clap3: 

5 pages for her snot but we have threads like "non swifties are you tired of Taylor?" 

That's clearly snot :skull:

If she actually had a drug problem, she'd look older than her current age. She looks younger than Justin Bieber for example despite the 5 year age gap.

That’s just…up her nose. :rip: People are so weird and need hobbies. 

Spoiler

The 2013 AMAs though :mandown:

I'm sure, like most celebrities, She has at least dabbled, but in this picture I only see boogers and perhaps a few small blackheads. 

I’d hate to have as much money as her and have a coke problem. It would never end ☠️

• Haha 1

She seemed like she was on more than alcohol at the VMAs. I have never seen her so racy and manic like that before. 

why is this still open :ahh: 

• Like 1

I used to do it, it’s either that or snorting pills. Anyways I now stan her for this.

I mean she did seem extra loose at the VMAs. She usually dances but she was feeling herself lol. She was drinking though.

don't bother me and I've nvr done any drugs but could you imagine the media coverage if she really did get caught :skull:

Oh damn now the cocaine bundle has been exposed, now wonder her music is so addictive :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.