Taylor Swift exposed for cocaine usage (allegedly)

GardenPanty

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• Peroxide

• HeavyMetalAura

• Otter

Okay its definitely coke boogers lmao, but it's also creepy, strange and invasive for them to zoom in on her nose like that, it's giving unemployment. 

• Haha 2

I always assume when a musician's tour is doing massively successful they're using something to keep up the energy. I wouldn't be surprised if you zoomed in on my fave harry's love on tour and found the same stuff in his nose. hell, I bet adele ran home from her initial vegas residency to go stock up on her stash. they're all doing it.

spacer.png 

Edited by samsclubPRESENTSavam
  • Like 1

9 pages of heated discussion over her snots, her power :jonny4:

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey
  • Like 1

not people trying to defend cocaine usage:rip: people literally die or waste their lives being addicted to that drug. it's been glamourised in the past but it's not something that you should be openly promoting as being okay, it's harms far outweigh it's short burst of happiness / euphoria. i doubt she's doing cocaine though, that's literally snot. 

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

9 pages of heated discussion over her snots, her power :jonny4:

im like why does this have 9 pages :bibliahh:

Doesn't look like that at all to me... at most the reach would be that her nose has been busy at other times as of late but I really doubt she felt the need to bump before standing for photos :skull: maybe k but I wouldn't take her as that type of girl... she likes her energy

this thread JSSKGMMFGGM la guera del sur corrido album incoming

Edited by jjmed59

are ppl too jobless these days to ignore celebrity's snots?

Edited by AaronBryceSufjan

This thread :rip:

-

OT; honestly I don’t think she uses. She wouldn’t risk her career and well being for that, I’m convinced.

The cocaine defending in this thread just because it's Taylor :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:  DE-LU-LU.

On 9/18/2023 at 3:42 AM, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Jesus christ why are we zooming into celeb pap pics to look at boogers??? It's getting weird.

It's an industry. There are a lot of sad creatures out there who make their living with clickbait. On a slow news day they manufacture something out of thin air and then use their IT resources to spread it far and wide. And that's all they want cuz they win just by others (like here) discussing it and clicking on thier gutter social media posts

So many people here know nothing about cocaine. If she had a line on the VMAs, she wouldn’t be drunk af because her behaviour would be different. 
And not people here thinking cocaine is the same as crack or heroin :biblio: it’s giving knowledge from soccer moms 

• Like 1

People saying everybody does cocaine is utterly disgusting. I'm sure 99.9% of the global population never has and trying to normalize drug usage just because someone might be doing it is completely crazy.

Edited by commander
  • Thanks 5

If this is true (which I think is not), her fans should be worried for her. We know how drugs ruined superstars before.

I doubt it.

Probably one of those flash photography unfriendly make up malfunctions that many celebrities suffers, especially women.

DNZ39iYUIAAQ2e0.jpg

article-1321809-0BABA5D9000005DC-90_468x

29B1482A00000578-3127709-image-m-13_1434

• Haha 1

It is an easter egg, TS 11 is going to be called cocaine snot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.