• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spree

• GhostBox

• ugo

• DatChickDoe

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

well to be fair WW1 was kinda confined to Europe so calling it a world war was the stretch of the 20th century 

lPFIDDU.thumb.gif.c42254bba1ba208df6aa08

it happened in Asia, North Africa and US soil too :coffee:

Edited by ugo

Stop making people over 70 presidents challenge :bam:

Spoiler

I would say over 60 since my president was too senile even when he started at 65 but let's put it at 70 to be fair

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Stop making people over 70 presidents challenge :bam:

Hide contents

I would say over 60 since my president was too senile even when he started at 65 but let's put it at 70 to be fair

Honestly, this. There needs to be a realistic age cap. 

8 hours ago, Pendulum said:

well to be fair WW1 was kinda confined to Europe so calling it a world war was the stretch of the 20th century 

lPFIDDU.thumb.gif.c42254bba1ba208df6aa08

World wars are not defined by where the fighting took place but by the countries involved. Almost the whole world fought in both wars. 

By your logic, WW2 wasn’t a world war either as it was not physically fought in every part of the world either. 

• Like 1

Tired of these two tired ass boomers having a say on my life and the future of the country I live in. Yes, obviously Trump is much much worse and I will be voting for Biden for 2024 but it's still like... these are our 2 best options? Really?!

As a late milennial I don't feel accurately represented in our American government at ALL and I am no spring chicken anymore, I'm 28 years old, I should feel more represented in our current government than I currently do. :rip: The boomers just won't let go.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Tired of these two tired ass boomers having a say on my life and the future of the country I live in. Yes, obviously Trump is much much worse and I will be voting for Biden for 2024 but it's still like... these are our 2 best options? Really?!

As a late milennial I don't feel accurately represented in our American government at ALL and I am no spring chicken anymore, I'm 28 years old, I should feel more represented in our current government than I currently do. :rip: The boomers just won't let go.

I think after this election we will start to see more younger choices. Also could see an age limit for office too. President  and congress 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

I think after this election we will start to see more younger choices. Also could see an age limit for office too. President  and congress 

Your "younger choices" in 2028 will likely be any combination of (Kamala Harris or Pete Buttigieg) versus (Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley or Vivek Ramaswamy.) "Younger choices" mean nothing if the ideas they run on (unfettered neoliberal capitalism) are old and toxic. :dies: 

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Thanks 1

Oh no. How will I be able to sleep now?

shade-xtina.gif

56 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Your "younger choices" in 2028 will likely be any combination of (Kamala Harris or Pete Buttigieg) versus (Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley or Vivek Ramaswamy.) "Younger choices" mean nothing if the ideas they run on (unfettered neoliberal capitalism) are old and toxic. :dies: 

I didn’t say we will like who it is. Just that they will be younger. 🤷

thats why I’d rather have old Joe over any of those people you named in 24. 

this is literally proof that WW2 already happened, sis

4 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I would not count out Newsom or some well known democrat celebrity.  Look at how Trump blew up and how big social media is now.  The established politician era is over. 

6 hours ago, GhostBox said:

they could do the age limit even if they cross the threshold while in office.  If you cross the threshold while in office, that is your last term.  Problem solved. 

1 hour ago, spree said:

I would not count out Newsom or some well known democrat celebrity.  Look at how Trump blew up and how big social media is now.  The established politician era is over. 

Newsom would flop as hard as Kamala. No one between the coasts wants a California liberal :dies: 

Except, we now know the only reason we did not get into a war with Iran under the Trump admin was because General Milley stepped in and flat-out said he would not attack Iran.

The man took a trip from India to Vietnam in a weekend, and y'all are saying he's "too old"? No, he's too busy doing his JOB. Shame on this website for falling for the GOP's lies. Joe Biden is not going anywhere unless there's a medical emergency that demands he step down, or unless he loses in this upcoming presidential cycle. 

Biden also has signed the following, but I guess he's "too old" to do his job, according to ATRL:

-American Rescue Plan in response to COVID-19

-Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill

-First major gun-safety bill in DECADES

-Building semiconductors at home through the CHIPS Act

-Inflation Reduction Act

-Support for Ukraine's defense against a Russian invasion

Not to mention, Biden came right off the heels of a former president who has 91 criminal charges across 4 separate jurisdictions, eats McDonald's cheeseburgers and golfs all day, has 26 different women accusing him of sexual misconduct, and has been indicted three times. 

I rather take an "old" president who works with people across the political spectrum to ACTUALLY TRY to make America GREAT. 

Not to mention, Biden is as LGBTQ+ friendly as they come. He interviewed Dylan Mulvaney and made an effort to listen to trans issues! 

I would happily vote for Biden again in 2024. 

Edited by zasderfght
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.