Chechnya's leader Kadyrov in critical condition

Chemist

I will believe these rumors when I see him in a coffin, but I still hope it’s true. This will bode well for Ichkeria’s independence from russia. 

Torn between wanting him to die slowly and painfully and die swiftly for the chaos it will cause. **** him, glad he’s dying!

• Like 1

I normally don't wish death on people, but this man has caused untold sufferings and inflicted unspeakable violence against my community. I genuinely hope it's a painful and excruciating death, and that all my brothers and sisters who died at his hands, and on his command watch in content as he takes his miserable final breath. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Wishing him well on his way to hell :heart:

Awww you're being kinda nice, cute, but yeah no

I wish him a journey full of pain and sufferings.

In albanian we say, mos i daltë shpirti, which is the same thing I said above but is a curse that comes from the depth of heart. 

On 9/16/2023 at 12:45 PM, playwithme said:

I will believe these rumors when I see him in a coffin, but I still hope it’s true. This will bode well for Ichkeria’s independence from russia. 

Chechnya/Ichkeria becoming independent would be even worse than their current situation 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.