• Citrus

• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Slut said:

How come the @ still works even though I changed my name

Because you're an es-el-you-tea.

YqCWJnY.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, y'all wanted a reunion, eh?

giphy.gif

Hello, kitty girls across the world. My name is CitRu(s), and I'm here with the cast of Season 04 of ATRL's Drag Race, the fastest growing game in ATRL history and the biggest franchise on NuTRL. Are you ready to sip, gag, and choke? If so, Tangerine's glory hole is right next door. But for those of you that wanna spill some tea...You've come to the right place.

Can't stay for long, so hopefully something good happens early on.

YqCWJnY.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Primarina ( @Jkawaii )

tumblr_npa50zspit1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Primarina, sis how is life since the race? How is your exploding music career going?

It has been such a journey, actually I'm finishing the details to launch my musical themed reality show "ATRL MoodSync Battle" and I have been helping a sis of me named Obsidiana on a Drag Competition in Mexico City. I like to be busy as a ADR Girl, you know I got cut really soon however my star power was bright enough to make me shine through, and be more memorable than those Quitti Girls.

Now you were involved in the first big blow out of the season, do you have any final thoughts with what happened in the group challenge?

You know it's hard to process that kind of energy, but at the end I understood that I was pushed down the bus because I was competition, and well I have no beef against any on the girls involved, my elimination was iconic, I was lipsynching on my birthday, Channel didn't even approved my elimination, and then me being part of the returning challenge and Canela and Phresh being no where and no one, was the proof that I went further into the competition than they did, as the competition nature is someone has to go home, but we choose what to do with the platform we were given and I choose to shine with my Bubblebeams.

Are there still any ill feelings towards Lola, Canela and Stone left? 

Well there are feelings, but they are not negative, Lola was cool with me and I was staning for her on the early season love her tho, nice to see she was able to reach top 3 and have the courage to stay in the competition against Gladys and Faye knowing she wasn't gonna win, I respect her for that. Stone is cool too, I didn't even knew she was throwing me under the bus, love you sis. I wish I had feelings for Canela, but she's just a blur in the season no one remembers her, she didn't do anything important so it's hard to explain how do you feel about something that didn't even happen.

Would you do anything differently if you decide to sign up again? Would you want to sign up again?

I'm waiting for my open invitation to season 5 for the messiness of my elimination tho, I would be a little more of a bitch, and come for the wigs of any who stands between me and the finish line, no more nice Primarina talking on the attitude aspect of the competition, skill-wise I wouldn't do anything different I was great for the 3 episodes I was on, and like waves on a shore, Primarina is gonna be crashing you over and over again. 

Well, what a lovely interview. If it's any consolation, dear, my biggest regret this season was sending you home. 

OpenSomberAlbertosaurus-small.gif

Sorry, my reunion questions were really boring. But, i'm ready to slap a bitch if anyone comes for me

YKUl5Nz.gif

2 minutes ago, Citrus said:

have the courage to stay in the competition against Gladys and Faye knowing she wasn't gonna win, I respect her for that

n

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

Sorry, my reunion questions were really boring. But, i'm ready to slap a bitch if anyone comes for me

YKUl5Nz.gif

Slap me please

YKUl5Nz.gif

Just now, Alena said:

Slap me please

YKUl5Nz.gif

My lawyer will be slapping you with a restraining order soon

YKUl5Nz.gif

Hola mi Chola's, it's Lola. Here to bless you all again with my presence!

tumblr_osqjt3Vckr1t0874bo4_r2_250.gif

@Jkawaii, you are so funny. :ahh: I wish we had gotten to see more of you, and I'm glad you stayed active in the thread. An underrated legend.

YqCWJnY.jpg

Camille Toe (@Whis)

tumblr_npa50zspit1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Our resident small town girl is back again. So what was the reaction like in your small town?  

*starts tearing u* You know... *sighs* it was just like I expected. People just looked at me in a dirty way before the show, and now they shout things like 'FREAK' 'DISGUSTING CLOWN' at me. *tear rolls down face* It really has been a traumatic experience for me. I came here with a goal. That goal was to show everyone that it doesn't matter where you come from, or how small your hometown is, you can be a winner in life.

When I arrived here, I finally had the feeling I could be myself without being looked at, but then the bull.. *shrieks* bullying followed me. *looks at @A Bomb and @DripDrip*

You left the competition due to stress, do you regret your decision?

Yes and no. I came here with a burning fire. I was desperate for the win and was sure I would go far. But all the bullying really took a toll on me. This season was FILLED with snakes and HORRIBLE people. Even the judges were going after me. It truly was disgusting, so I'm sad that i left, but GLAD I escaped from these horrible rotten pigs.

After everything that played out in the group challenge, what type of feeling did it leave you with?

Don't even get me star... oh my goodness do not get me STARTED! You know what? I actually need a moment. *looks at producers* I need a moment right now! * walks off set*

- 10 minutes later -

Let me continue on the group challenge topic. It was PURE SABOTAGING. And let me tell you this right now miss @DripDrip and miss @A Bomb, you can tell everyone that it was my own fault, but the truth is, SISTUHRS, that YOU SABOTAGED me and planned all of this just to get rid of me. WHY in the hell were you both coming for me so hard? I did NOTHING wrong to you? You tell all these big city living snakes how incredible and amazing and stunning they are but you NEVER once told me something similar. You BOTH always looked down on me as if I was a dirty disgusting smelly toilet and it truly was TRAUMATIZING. You should be proud of what a snake you were towards another queen who just came here for a good time with other queens and with a story. I don't give a flying shat about what the excuses are now, because we all know what happened. And thats all I got to say about that, if you SNAKES wanna talk more meet me at the parking behind the studio.

What type of experience did you leave with? 

*turns red* Like I said before, traumatizing. I can't even look this so called host, which is you yes I am aware of that, in the eyes because if I do, all the bad memories come back.

Any final thoughts?

This season was absolutely RIGGED, but the winner deserved it. If I get asked back for an All Stars season I'll have to prepare mentally. But It'll work. Now I know that I can trust no one. I'm ready for my truly deserved journey to begin.

Also, please vote for me for miss congeniality. I actually NEED it so I can move to a bigger city. Thanks in advance.

Oh and before I forget: I just wanted to remind y'all how bad of a host Chanel is. That's all.

Primarina, queen of getting over things :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.