• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

Condragulations Faye :clap3:

From Nina to Winner :'(

Bravo to miss Lola as well, you brought amazing entries :clap3:

Damn that's a clear winner :jonny3: 

congrats to all, especially Faye :heart2: 

I don't even know where to start. There's so many people I want to thank and appreciate in this moment. I'll start by saying thank you to EVERYONE who has made this season what it was. It's been a true rollercoaster of an experience and it wouldn't have been without any of you. That's to the judges, competitors and even the spectators.

This game has been a true passion sink for me. I don't really have a lot in all honestly but this little forum was the constant staple of my Summer and I wouldn't change it for the world. @DripDrip I love you, you have been an amazing friend and fellow queen. You did great. So happy we made it to the end together.

There's so much more I want to say but my brain is overloaded right now. On a closing note of sorts I need to say that I am living proof that you can be SAFE, you can lose but you can get back up again, be the most daring, amazing person you can be. You can be a winner. Thanks again everyone. :weeps:

Congratulations Faye, you earned this win and you are super deserving of everything. I'm so happy to be your runner up because you DID that. We really went through this together. Congrats baby xoxo

tumblr_lpc1a4i1911qe4lme.gif

It's been a ride here, thank you everyone who supported me. I hope I entertained, made you uncomfortable @Tsareena, made you laugh and all that good stuff. Thank you to the judges for all your support and kind words. 

tumblr_m7ov5aYnEK1rrig8oo1_500.gif

46 minutes ago, Whis said:

Now tell me when the reunion is. I'm ready. @Citrus 

:rip: 

:clap3:

Gladys was the little engine that could on my draft team, and Lola had me rooting for her to win the whole thing from challenge to challenge, but Faye undeniably slayed and earned it

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, DripDrip said:

Congratulations Faye, you earned this win and you are super deserving of everything. I'm so happy to be your runner up because you DID that. We really went through this together. Congrats baby xoxo

tumblr_lpc1a4i1911qe4lme.gif

It's been a ride here, thank you everyone who supported me. I hope I entertained, made you uncomfortable @Tsareena, made you laugh and all that good stuff. Thank you to the judges for all your support and kind words. 

tumblr_m7ov5aYnEK1rrig8oo1_500.gif

I'm glad you didn't win babe :)

Okay, so I just got home from work and read everything. The final critiques made me cry, and then I cried harder at my elimination, and now I'm a sobbing mess after the final announcement. Never did I ever think I would have the run I did in this game, that I would make it to the finale, or experienced the personal growth I have. I'm really at a loss for words but my heart is so full and I am so happy to have been a part of this game.

I thank @Citrus, @CHANEL™, @Aciid, @Moonchild, and the rest of the judges for seeing something special in me and helping me grow into a better artist week to week. I am so thankful for every single critique, and I'm glad to have made you proud.

I want to thank the whole cast of Season 4, meeting all of you was such a pleasure. Every single one of you is wildly talented and I have learned so much from you all. I especially want to thank @True Skarlet and @DripDrip. I am just in complete awe of you two. You both have been so stunning throughout this competition, you two are the standard to which I strive to reach. I truly love you both with all of my heart, and it has truly been my honor to stand equal to you two at the end. Drip, you should be so proud of yourself, I'm so happy you never gave up. And Pes, you earned this crown, congratulations.

Finally, thank you to everyone who posted in this thread with support of kind words! I can't tag everybody, but if you read this, I thank you and I bow to you. I'm still suprised with every comment. It means more than you'll ever fully realize.

Socializing has not been my strongest suit in life, but it is my goal to stay close friends with all of you. I have met some amazing people here, and though my journey has ended, I feel like our friendships are just beginning.

And one last thing. I want to thank Gladys. She really made me learn a lot about myself over the summer, and I'll forever be in her debt.

:heart2: :3rdplace::heart2: 

Image result for drag race crying

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.