• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DripDrip

• Citrus

• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

K, loved Faye's RUWU but we were robbed of a Faye/Gladys/Drip/Noah version of it :jonny: I guess Call Me Mother featuring AS Top 4 (Evita, Fantasma, Wilhelmina and Camille Toe) is still going to be original after all.

Not @DripDrip doing Chanel's fave song ever AND sucking her toes in that Hey Qween interview. She knows Chanel's rigging is the only way she could survive this :rip: Not pulling a Quitty for her BEST DRAG :rip: That was a Music video or a sex tape? :rip: other than that, good job. You're still overrated but I guess you had your (few) moments. 

I love how Gladys was true to herself but still showed us a different side of her (how kind of True Skarlet to give Pixel the sucessful drag queen catchphrase and now "Something different every time" to you :clap3:). And you kind of learned how to synthetize your ideas (something Faye should work on but I guess there's no way to cut down a not one, not two but a five-part lipsync :rip:).

But condrags Faye, you stepped up this game to a level which makes me doubt if playing ever again :jonny:

7 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Although I see that you have lots of opinions about me.. Condragulations.

S3 sisterhood :clap3:

Edited by Losing my ground

6 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

But condrags Faye, you stepped up this game to a level which makes me doubt if playing ever again :jonny:

Oh wow, thank you very much. :jonny: You should still compete in All Stars though!

Evita needing my attention so bad she has to @ me :fan: 

I feel like our ratings flopped. :deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

It kinda always fizzles in the end. 

Let's talk about our feelings 

1 hour ago, Rhisiart said:

Welp, I hope S5 pays more attention into drama and less into entries :sistrens:

6 hours ago, DripDrip said:

Evita needing my attention so bad she has to @ me :fan: 

That's because you're my only fan left, the rest is busy pretending I don't exist #NoEvitaNoRatingsCancelled #AllStarsCancelled #ChanelWon #ÁcidaCursedMe #HugEndedEvitaParty

4 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Welp, I hope S5 pays more attention into drama and less into entries :sistrens:

That's because you're my only fan left, the rest is busy pretending I don't exist #NoEvitaNoRatingsCancelled #AllStarsCancelled #ChanelWon #ÁcidaCursedMe #HugEndedEvitaParty

I'm ur fan :'(

I don't understand why I keep trying it when I'm banned permanentely from the Drag Race thread, y'all kicked me out from that Dubtrack chat twice, systematically ignore me, report everything I post despite y'all say more terrible things, took off my rights to report, underappreciate my time on the game when I was half of my run at least high and gone just because an undeserved ban, you don't even consider it takes me three times more effort and time to write something at least readable because I never formally studied your language in the first place. I'm used to feeling like a second-hand citizen but maybe your first-world rich girl diva heads can't relate and the differences started kicking. All of this and I'm not even from a small town.

Maybe I should finally kill my 11-years old account.

M9N8wc.gif

OT: Gladys is the all-time best contestant.

14 minutes ago, Alena said:

I'm ur fan :'(

You're going to heaven but won't see any familiar faces from this thread :emofish:

12 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

I don't understand why I keep trying it when I'm banned permanentely from the Drag Race thread, y'all kicked me out from that Dubtrack chat twice, systematically ignore me, report everything I post despite y'all say more terrible things, took off my rights to report, underappreciate my time on the game when I was half of my run at least high and gone just because an undeserved ban, you don't even consider it takes me three times more effort and time to write something at least readable because I never formally studied your language in the first place. I'm used to feeling like a second-hand citizen but maybe your first-world rich girl diva heads can't relate and the differences started kicking. All of this and I'm not even from a small town.

M9N8wc.gif

0GdunLr.gif

It feels so good coming home from work and not have to worry or work on anything :jonny3: 

38 minutes ago, DripDrip said:

It feels so good coming home from work and not have to worry or work on anything :jonny3: 

HALLELOO. :celestial4:

54 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

M9N8wc.gif

Every single one of your posts gives me unadulterated life. You are sickening.

Image result for drag race hug gif

I think my fave part of tic tac Qs is what the contestants ask. Always cool to see how y'all been thinking and what you're curious about. 

37 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Citrus laughing at me talking about my BPD while getting Carrie's head measurements served RuPaul cackling as Peppermint talked about how she lost everything in a fire.

*Ru listening to Kim Chi's sad life story then saying "Lovely"

I just read all of that as a random ass viewer so I need to say that you all really brought it and made me whisper "winner" while reading. Who will it b in the end? :duca:

Shooting for 3 pages of a Google Doc worth of writing maximum for these, but no promises. :foxaylove3:

Not three pages dndjdjdjd I wrote two words for each 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.