Top Posters In This Topic

• DripDrip

• Citrus

• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

A Reunion hosted by Evita, are y'all ready for the ratings? :gaycat4:

It will end before the first commercial break.

25 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

Alena Lavender Loves 4 All Stars.

Aww u remembered the whole name <3

25 minutes ago, DripDrip said:

Stop it :jonny3: 

:skull: 

11 hours ago, Whis said:

:cries: why are y'all still coming for me?

Since the show I have been TRAUMATISED by all the bullying I went through.

I still have nightmares almost EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT.

Never did I think that other queens could be such BULLIES.:!ohno:

I came here with a dream, a dream to WIN. I didn't let the fact that I come from a small town hold me back, it was THE OTHERS that used this as a thing to bully me for.

Oh and did y'all forget the SABOTAGING that me and my good sis Primarina went through? DISGUSTING.

And later on, even when I had to leave the competition because of personal issues, I still got attacked. This is seriously depressing and it really amazes me how people can hate on someone just because they come from a smaller town. Absolutely heartbreaking.

:!ohno:

Miss Colleen really did laugh at this

Exclusive News!

Evita Kirchner, confirmed Fashion Queen of S3 - not even her haters can deny it!

CyQq7Hz.png

Secret footage from S3 host, S1 runner-up and future All Stars antithesis Chanel DiAngelo exchanging messages with S2 winner, former Evita friend and newly rival over Valentina, Aciid Rose confirms that Evita Kirchner, who won a Ball in ATRL's Drag Race Season 3, is actually her season's Fashion Queen!

The messages took place just after the Top 4 Final Ball entries were posted. In that challenge, Eve Saint Laurence collected her third arguable win while both Tangerine and Nina Williams went to lipsync for the first time - with the infamous lipsync of the reigning queen (until Gladys Lux Maure replaces her soon).

Here's the leaked data:

xKXKUAx.png

Resultado de imagen para evita peron

Allure was done dirty in the tarot ball, truly. Eve should have also won that.

hGYxNhd.gif

Moonchild was done more wrong during that ball. Don't even remember what Allure came up with. 

hGYxNhd.gif 

Edited by Aciid

2 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

MoonChild was a deserving safe, and Nina was robbed! Kunty should've been low.

Girl what? No shade because she's done amazing fashion wise this season but she had a generic red dress with a rose, a cosplay suit, and a dress Elle wore a season before. How was she robbed?

Both Kunty and Moonchild did better.

30 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Eve almost won the ball SOLO until Carrie ranked her fifth and that dragged her average down to be tied with Evita, hence the double win. Both were deserving winners, though!

I disagree, Eve was miles better then everyone else, should have been solo.

6 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

The cosplay suit and dress were better than the three identical silhouettes Kunty preferred (including a dress Carbön wore), and MoonChild wore one of the ugliest garments ever with her choice of my least favorite Gareth Pugh pieces. :cm: 

Fff his last look slayed and so did the cage thing. This makes no sense to me because I think you have a good eye when something is good fashion wise. And Moonchild, Kunty and even Tangerine were better than Nina that challenge. 

But whatever it's not important anymore d.

4 hours ago, DripDrip said:

Allure was done dirty in the tarot ball, truly. Eve should have also won that.

hGYxNhd.gif

I deserved a SOLO win after: a) being the best at the challenge; b) my ****ING great video that maybe nobody watched; c) pulling an Adore and suddenly improving my fashion (went from BOOTs to WIN a fashion challenge); d) because I wasn't HOURS late, sending my entry when the rest of them were already posted; e) to compensate the fact I was robbed in Kum-Eddy. That Colleen edit this season had was originally brought to you by Evita Kirchner.

Can't wait to overlast your underwhelming 2nd Runner-Up ass in All Stars.

hGYxNhd.gif

Edited by Losing my ground

Eve should have won that challenge solo. I forgot Evita even won it until Chanel pointed it out. Didn't leave an impression  and all that. 

hGYxNhd.gif

3 hours ago, DripDrip said:

Eve should have won that challenge solo. I forgot Evita even won it until Chanel pointed it out. Didn't leave an impression  and all that. 

hGYxNhd.gif

How it didn't leave an impression when:

A) I have a VIDEO explaining each one of my looks, trying to put more emphasis on the story/comedic effects than the looks itself since we all know it wasn't my forte

B) Nonetheless, the looks were a slay and I featured the star of S3: butterfly heels

c) I had straight up BOOTs before that challenge. My edit was literally Adore winning the Ball on S6 (but I may confuse it with her AS2 edit, that's why I leave early :eli: )

D) I was robbed the week prior, so winning the challenge after that left the audience satisfied.

E) I stormed out in the previous episode, so my entry was the "surprise" last entry of the week confirming I was NOT quitting.... well, it was supposed to, Eve sent later than me long after the deadline and after ALL the other entries were already posted, including mine :rip: 

F) Eve was my antithesis, having a conjoined win with her was part of Chanel's evil storyline against me

G) Unlike S4, that was the first week everyone did great (well except for Pixel) so me winning instead of runway queens was one of the few cool twists in S3.

H) That week, it was #AllureGate in her iconic lipsync removing all her messages in the thread and getting on Chanel's nerves (who called her "worst than Evita" that night) and after that I was banned/DQ :cries: That supposed toWIN-WIN-DQ run can't be forgettable at all.

If you want I could go on until the Z, but those are the main reasons on why my win was the most iconic win in S3 and why a single week of Evita in her season was more iconic than Drip's entire boring and underwhelming S4 run.

Wow ADRS3 was truly RPDRS7. Labelled as tragic during its run but being the center of every discussion since then.

That makes ADRS4 the RPDRS8, peaked at its very beginning, cool cast, but lowkey boring and no one talks about it now.

hGYxNhd.gif

26 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

How it didn't leave an impression when:

A) I have a VIDEO explaining each one of my looks, trying to put more emphasis on the story/comedic effects than the looks itself since we all know it wasn't my forte

B) Nonetheless, the looks were a slay and I featured the star of S3: butterfly heels

c) I had straight up BOOTs before that challenge. My edit was literally Adore winning the Ball on S6 (but I may confuse it with her AS2 edit, that's why I leave early :eli: )

D) I was robbed the week prior, so winning the challenge after that left the audience satisfied.

E) I stormed out in the previous episode, so my entry was the "surprise" last entry of the week confirming I was NOT quitting.... well, it was supposed to, Eve sent later than me long after the deadline and after ALL the other entries were already posted, including mine :rip: 

F) Eve was my antithesis, having a conjoined win with her was part of Chanel's evil storyline against me

G) Unlike S4, that was the first week everyone did great (well except for Pixel) so me winning instead of runway queens was one of the few cool twists in S3.

H) That week, it was #AllureGate in her iconic lipsync removing all her messages in the thread and getting on Chanel's nerves (who called her "worst than Evita" that night) and after that I was banned/DQ :cries: That supposed toWIN-WIN-DQ run can't be forgettable at all.

If you want I could go on until the Z, but those are the main reasons on why my win was the most iconic win in S3 and why a single week of Evita in her season was more iconic than Drip's entire boring and underwhelming S4 run.

Eve should have won, solo.

hGYxNhd.gif

2 minutes ago, DripDrip said:

Eve should have won, solo.

hGYxNhd.gif

Y'know I just wasted like an hour to redact all that in an understanding English.

Resultado de imagen para shangela mad

Lo peor es que creo que hablás español :rip:

Colleen should have won solo too, and you robbed Gladys' win in your team entry so I don't quite understand why you're speaking. You're not a judge anymore and by the looks of your run, you'll never be one ever again.

hGYxNhd.gif

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Y'know I just wasted like an hour to redact all that in an understanding English.

Resultado de imagen para shangela mad

Lo peor es que creo que hablás español :rip:

Eve gano sola. 

hGYxNhd.gif

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Colleen should have won solo too, and you robbed Gladys' win in your team entry so I don't quite understand why you're speaking. You're not a judge anymore and by the looks of your run, you'll never be one ever again.

hGYxNhd.gif

Eve. Sola. Gano. 

hGYxNhd.gif

1 minute ago, DripDrip said:

Eve gano sola. 

hGYxNhd.gif

It's "ganó", but you wouldn't know about it. And after 3rd place is announced, more than ever.

hGYxNhd.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.