ATRL's Drag Race S04 | ALL STARS 2018

Citrus

Just now, Subomie said:

@Kylie Jenner how much of the song did you do again?

19196.jpg?1495144714

sorry I don't speak instigatingdrama

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DripDrip

• Citrus

• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

19196.jpg?1495144714

Who is letting these old dusty s3 people in.

19196.jpg?1495144714 

19196.jpg?1495144714

She wrote the intro, the first verse, the chorus and half of the second verse besides some slight edits from other team members and we're all in agreement

19196.jpg?1495144714

4 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

yelling at every team having at least 2 problem members, apart from Noah's Ark

Team Noah serving cohesive organised team unit.

19196.jpg?1495144714  

Cheers

19196.jpg?1495144714

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

19196.jpg?1495144714

:deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, DripDrip said:

No. I like the entry Bomb came up with

kTpdf8z.gif

thank you <3  

Just now, Buddy! said:

Can't get over the Greedy cover tho sdjhsjh

I can't listen to the song anymore :rip: 

I still get haunted about that rogue PM in our inboxes. 

The fact that Team Tippi probably wasn't even the messiest is a kii. Thank god I was able to get my gurls together this week. :cm:

This is exactly what the producers wanted.

kimchi-drag-race-popcorn.gif

the way I got 4 notifications from all of team noah all at once 

19196.jpg?1495144714

teamwork

Just now, A Bomb said:

thank you <3  

,kimunhygtfrdes HERE WE GO

giphy.gif 

i need someone to send me Pridey (XXXtra Gay Remix) by Primariana Grandgay

1 minute ago, A Bomb said:

thank you <3  

kTpdf8z.gif

when team melanoma went the **** off despite tippi trying to instigate fights with priscilla and whøre all week, LEGENDARY

Just now, genetic fail said:

This is exactly what the producers wanted.

kimchi-drag-race-popcorn.gif

right, they were probably shook it wasn't going to happen.

Lucky team tragic and team mess came through for them

19196.jpg?1495144714 

1 minute ago, Lémur said:

She wrote the intro, the first verse, the chorus and half of the second verse besides some slight edits from other team members and we're all in agreement

19196.jpg?1495144714

I agree, although I'd count faye's rap about the judges as a pre chorus rather than part of verse 2

who the **** is faye

19196.jpg?1495144714

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The fact that Team Tippi probably wasn't even the messiest is a kii. Thank god I was able to get my gurls together this week. :cm:

The fight you had with Yentl where you threatened to leave the group doesn't even compare to all of this, I'm living.

Looks like the bullying has started again. I have asked you gurls SO FREAKING MANY TIMES what I can do to complete the challenge.

I have asked MANY TIMES if anyone needed help.

I sent in the latex suits that y'all suggested and recolored them all in the prideflag colors like you guys wanted.

I have ENCOURAGED everyone to do the best they can. And I did all if this during FINALS.

Almost everytime I asked what more had to be done I didn't get a response until I sent another message. The team leader was TRASH to be honest. She did not even once ask me how everything was going. 

At the start it basically was 'oh Camille you just do the fashion thing' and that was it. I got left with seriously NO DIRECTION by the team captain or others so I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS BEHAVIOUR. 

Seriously grow the **** up and don't be snakes right now when it's too late I asked MANY TIMES what more had to be done but everytime I was just ignored.

You gurls said you liked the latex suits you requested so how the **** am I supposed to know what more to do?

The team 'leader' told le she would send the entry to me before submitting it but she DIDNT. 

I knew something was not right from the very moment I joined that team. NONE of these hoes every told me what to do or even talked again, I was basically ignored the entire challenge.

I call SABOTAGE but I will not just sit here and take these lashings when the so called leader did NOTHING that represents a team leader. I think the team even had another group chat where I wasn't in.

Seriously right from the very fucling beginning something was not up with these girls, the only team member that really answered me or talked to me was JKawaii.

I am DISGUSTED at the SABOTAGING and IMMATURITY right here how dare you all pull this stunt on me when I have skipped learning my finals for this god damn challenge and asked you MANY MANY times what I should do but the freaking teamleader never even told me what to do.

It truly is DISGUSTING and I hope the judges see through this gang-handing BULLSHAT.

who the **** is faye

19196.jpg?1495144714

:skull:

Just now, Rhisiart said:

The fight you had with Yentl where you threatened to leave the group doesn't even compare to all of this, I'm living.

RIGHT! These girls are overshadowing the time Tippi PMed me privately saying we should just ditch the rest of you.

Just now, Whis said:

Looks like the bullying has started again. I have asked you gurls SO FREAKING MANY TIMES what I can do to complete the challenge.

I sent in the latex suits that y'all suggested and recolored them all in the prideflag colors like you guys wanted.

I have ENCOURAGED everyone to do the best they can. And I did all if this during FINALS.

Almost everytime I asked what more had to be done I didn't get a response until I sent another message. The team leader was TRASH to be honest. She did not even once ask me how everything was going. 

At the start it basically was 'oh Camille you just do the fashion thing' and that was it. I got left with seriously NO DIRECTION by the team captain or others so I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS BEHAVIOUR. 

Seriously grow the **** up and don't be snakes right now when it's too late I asked MANY TIMES what more had to be done but everytime I was just ignored.

You gurls said you liked the latex suits you requested so how the **** am I supposed to know what more to do?

The team 'leader' told le she would send the entry to me before submitting it but she DIDNT. 

I knew something was not right from the very moment I joined that team. NONE of these hoes every told me what to do or even talked again, I was basically ignored the entire challenge.

I call SABOTAGE but I will not just sit here and take these lashings when the so called leader did NOTHING that represents a team leader. I think the team even had another group chat where I wasn't in.

Seriously right from the very fucling beginning something was not up with these girls, the only team member that really answered me or talked to me was JKawaii.

I am DISGUSTED at the SABOTAGING and IMMATURITY right here how dare you all pull this stunt on me when I have skipped learning my finals for this god damn challenge and asked you MANY MANY times what I should do but the freaking teamleader never even told me what to do.

It truly is DISGUSTING and I hope the judges see through this gang-handing BULLSHAT.

omg not at this DISSERTATION :deadbanana2:

Just now, Whis said:

a small town girl with a big city mouth

Just now, Whis said:

636126877931124478-1874763730_tumblr_oep 

I mean, my review is a dissertation :) 

I gave examples y todo :) .

Edited by A Bomb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.