ATRL's Drag Race S04 | ALL STARS 2018

Citrus

49 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

We don't need a FPR when the only good looks were Noah, Camille, Camela, Tippi and Mystique.

um Exquise me.

No one was more on brand than Phresh Cherry

Edited by PhreshDiamond

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DripDrip

• Citrus

• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

um Exquise me.

That dress was everything I needed but everything else was wrong. If that's your brand, though, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:

That dress was everything I needed but everything else was wrong. If that's your brand, though, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Weezing is never wrong :sorry: 

Looks are transient, but talent always win.

Lk0kuef.gif

7 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

um Exquise me.

I was the brandiest queen

the shawl was ostrich, only the finest

Anyways who wants chicken ??

1 minute ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

You can use the same shades of things in a monochromatic look, too, if it's consistent, sis. :fan: The only problem with that is if you have everything so close to the same shade but you can see some slight differences in tones, and that's far more frustrating (and kind of ugly; it looks like lazy attempts at coordination or matching). The shoes end at the lower calf, and the dress seems to end just above the ankle. The look is very Vetements x Yeezy x Nasty Gal, and while it's comparatively basic, that doesn't necessarily make it bad. Besides, there's a variety of textures and materials there-- the dress is silk, the cloak is some organic fur or feather, the boots are neoprene. My biggest problem is that the hair has some slight purple tones so that irks me regarding color matching since the rest is so close. It's minimalist, it's chic, it's pretty, and I'm sure she would be fine in whatever photoshoot they would send her in without coming in in a catsuit or leotard.

sis no one asked for a short story 

2 minutes ago, Jkawaii said:

I was the brandiest queen

you literally just posted a pokemon drawing that someone else created tho

I can't at the essays discussing a color. Are we on kindergarten again?

there are moments when its appropriate to let chanel know her essays are doing too much but in this case she was just hitting all the points moonchild did and they having a discussion :sistrens: 

18 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

Have you ever played Silent Hill? I took inspiration from the nurses from said game series.

Here's a little dissertation on the nurses from Silent Hill 2:

"The Bubble Head Nurse is a result of severe anxiety in James over Mary's terminal illness, along with the sexual deprivation that resulted and his difficulty in dealing with both. The highly sexualized figures of the nurses are created to further James's anxiety."

My full look took this idea but melded a bit more to my drag name. My name is Faye Shull so having my make up display a completely ruined face is meant is to give this uneasy feeling but also play in the dark humour of walking into the workroom offering a facial when I looked like how I did. I think you got the idea though. Trust me when I say I tried many different versions of this look before settling on the final one. :gaycat4:

I appreciate your video game inspirations, but it didn't all come together for me in this look. I can tell you put effort into it and I think you have a better understanding of your drag this season, so keep at it. :psych:

7 minutes ago, FREE said:

what does losing my ground even mean

Lk0kuef.gif

You'll discover it if you keep getting on my nerves.

Lk0kuef.gif

3 minutes ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

And I didn't ask you to quote me, or to stay in this thread that you keep claiming you're going to leave. Don't try it, little boy.

:laugh: 

sorry i don't have any spare change 

Lk0kuef.gif

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

You'll discover it if you keep getting on my nerves.

Lk0kuef.gif

kinky

Lk0kuef.gif

Just now, FREE said:

i only claimed to leave once but i got bored and came back 

Lk0kuef.gif

13875179.gif 

6 minutes ago, talent said:

there are moments when its appropriate to let chanel know her essays are doing too much but in this case she was just hitting all the points moonchild did and they having a discussion :sistrens: 

Meaning: she's so threaten by Moonchild's fashion knowledge that has to throw some words no one's gonna read to keep her up in that pedestal that only she thinks she is. Someone needs to tell her she's not the only one who can distinguish one color to another, know ten different fabrics and "reading" Vogue magazine :sistrens:

Edited by Losing my ground

Just now, Losing my ground said:

Meaning: she's so threaten by Moonchild's fashion knowledge that has to throw some words no one gonna's read to keep her up in that pedestal that only she thinks she is. Someone needs to tell her she's not the only one who can distinguish one color to another, know ten different fabrics and "reading" Vogue magazine :sistrens:

girl did you even read it it wasnt combative it was just her take

1 minute ago, PhreshDiamond said:

13875179.gif 

once again i don't have any spare change 

Lk0kuef.gif

All this drama over a basic pink nightgown 

Lk0kuef.gif 

2 minutes ago, talent said:

girl did you even read it it wasnt combative it was just her take

25 minutes ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

You'd both need to develop some taste first.

35 minutes ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

It's still pretty. MoonChild thinks if she imitates my hypercritical approach, it makes for good judging. :fan: 

Context + Months discovering Chanel's psyche are more important than reading the New Testament

Lk0kuef.gif

girl yes she was being combative before but the essay wasnt is all im saying

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.