ATRL's Drag Race S04 | ALL STARS 2018

Citrus

2 minutes ago, Jkawaii said:

I dunno gurl, you sound so serious, I send you a hug, it must be hard going home first, but actually you sent home the other half of the cast that didn't make it to the game so your talent was better than other 15 talents I guess.

clearly my talent wasn't enough 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DripDrip

• Citrus

• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FREE said:

clearly my talent wasn't enough 

But it was enough to make you top 15.

Just now, Jkawaii said:

But it was enough to make you top 15.

wow 15th place is so exciting especially since someone came into the game without submitting a talent and entering with a thirsty wig and an ugly outfit 

1 minute ago, FREE said:

wow 15th place is so exciting especially since someone came into the game without submitting a talent and entering with a thirsty wig and an ugly outfit 

Don't be bitter, Mystique that will make bad to your soul, enjoy the experience, and learn from it. And slay the reunion.

2 minutes ago, Jkawaii said:

Don't be bitter, Mystique that will make bad to your soul, enjoy the experience, and learn from it. And slay the reunion.

oh i will sis

We don't need a FPR when the only good looks were Noah, Camille, Camela, Tippi and Mystique.

Edited by Moonchild

5 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

We don't need a FPR when the only good looks were Noah, Camille, Camela, Tippi and Mystique.

:'(

9 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Noah really should've won she slayed the look and talent 

11 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

How congenial of you.

7 minutes ago, Lémur said:

It's okay because now I can win this round

your music slaps but will your lyrics? only time will tell

Just now, Lémur said:

Ok

(i believe)

3 minutes ago, talent said:

your music slaps but will your lyrics? only time will tell

Girlie I wrote them don't you be coming for me now

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Girlie I wrote them don't you be coming for me now

talent

23 minutes ago, talent said:

:'(

MwYiDhy.png

When you do a monochromatic look, you need to have variation going on in some way (different shades or textures or cuts). The shades of pink here are so close together that it makes the outfit look like a blob. The shoes are an awkward length, the hair looks like it's part of the coat and the interesting part of the dress (the sleeves) is covered up by the coat. This is okay for an entrance, but you can do better. Your talent show entry was a kii, however.

16 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

How congenial of you.

I'm a judge now. It's my job to push y'all. :-* I liked your latex nurse garment, but I feel like the makeup and outfit were telling different stories. You were wearing really vibrant latex for your clothes, skull make-up for your face and realistic wounds for your body. It didn't feel as cohesive as it could've been even though individual elements of it were great. (I loved the victory rolls especially.)

Edited by Moonchild

flsnh i was mostly kidding i know it wasnt the greatest

but thats how the dress was styled on the runway which is a kii

its just a pink slip iirc

Edited by talent

Just now, talent said:

flsnh i was mostly kidding i know it wasnt the greatest

but thats how the dress was styled on the runway which is a kii

its just a pink slip iirc

N, designers can make choices, so be wary of just using anything off a runway

Just now, Moonchild said:

N, designers can make choices, so be wary of just using anything off a runway

oh it was just for the entrance dw

i put together a very cute ensemble for the next runway

Just now, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

It's still pretty. MoonChild thinks if she imitates my hypercritical approach, it makes for good judging. :fan: 

The way you think you invented deconstructing an outfit.

2 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

she's in her small town

http://i.imgur.com/gSRQQCi.gif

:toofunny2:

2 hours ago, talent said:

B2ygUP8ETN2BaguorfbU9Q.png

Ruthless :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

Forgot to mention that Carbön and Moonchild are our Carsson/Ross this season, as they will be alternating. :fan: 

Pff not MoonChild winning "S2 MC". A) the Dame Rose shade; B) the S3 shade, pretending it didn't exist :rip:

Anyway, I'm glad MoonChild represents S3 in the panel. This + Pixel Dark becoming a Mod, Nina Williams having a re-birth era on S4, Tangerine ending up as a legend after tragically dying so young and Evita Kirchner doing a Talent Ruview with EARLY episodes online, proves S3 IS a successful Drag season. When will S2 girls?

1 hour ago, FREE said:

root canal shades raven yet both came in second place 

Lk0kuef.gif

The meltdown when she gets Ravened by me in All Stars.

Lk0kuef.gif

41 minutes ago, Jkawaii said:

actually you sent home the other half of the cast that didn't make it to the game so your talent was better than other 15 talents I guess.

So-obsessed.gif

35 minutes ago, FREE said:

:lipton2:

3 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I'm a judge now. It's my job to push y'all. :-* I liked your latex nurse garment, but I feel like the makeup and outfit were telling different stories. You were wearing really vibrant latex for your clothes, skull make-up for your face and realistic wounds for your body. It didn't feel as cohesive as it could've been even though individual elements of it were great. (I loved the victory rolls especially.)

Have you ever played Silent Hill? I took inspiration from the nurses from said game series.

Here's a little dissertation on the nurses from Silent Hill 2:

"The Bubble Head Nurse is a result of severe anxiety in James over Mary's terminal illness, along with the sexual deprivation that resulted and his difficulty in dealing with both. The highly sexualized figures of the nurses are created to further James's anxiety."

My full look took this idea but melded a bit more to my drag name. My name is Faye Shull so having my make up display a completely ruined face is meant is to give this uneasy feeling but also play in the dark humour of walking into the workroom offering a facial when I looked like how I did. I think you got the idea though. Trust me when I say I tried many different versions of this look before settling on the final one. :gaycat4:

Wow @Moonchild is ready to host Fashion Photo Review with me:cm:

First up, Melanoma.

MwYiDhy.png

I had a Vampire Halloween costume with the same fabric than your dress. Your face is serving Trinity Taylor realness, stop relying on that botox. Poop.

2 minutes ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

You'd both need to develop some taste first.

Idk, I think we're on the same league.

Lk0kuef.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.