Top Posters In This Topic

• DripDrip

• Citrus

• talent

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:clap3: great episode. My thoughts :gaycat5:

Love is Love (great song and performance) > Naked (okay song but the performance was too long and I couldn't pay enough attention to the details) > The Bottoming song ( terrible song. I thought it would be a metaphor but it ended up being a very dumb song and wasn't even campy enough. The performance was definitely cute)

Noah's ark had my favorite performance looks (cohesive and still individualistic so each girl stood out), then melanoma's team (good looks but a bit random. Really liked Gladys'). The bussykitty dolls had a great idea but it was badly executed. You should have served different styles of latex wear.

For the Runway, I liked Melanoma's and Gladys' from 1st team, Noah's, Faye's and Phresh's (terrible editing. almost ruined the look :eli:) from the 2nd and Lola's and Camille's from the 3rd team.

Thank you! :jonny3:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, talent said:

M38WqkykQWijfacjeo8dHw.png

:lipton: this chick needs to be booted right out. The laziness + the story making it seem like she knew of this look off the top of her head

wait i just got the peacock - pride connotation, oh wow 

4 minutes ago, talent said:

bitch you didn't :skull: 

1 minute ago, Corsola said:

Well you probably shouldn't take my word 100% since I'm not even in the season :rip: But if you ask... 

On your verse, yours was one of the ones I liked more from your team. It was messy at some parts but I could at least see an effort to make some punches and some landed. The main thing I didn't like from the entry in general was that it felt more formulaic playing up the whole ''i'm so gay and a bottom lol'' thing with no real uniqueness and I didn't get many good lines from it. Your verse kinda was like that at some parts like ''Be the bottom to my top / Keep it goin', never stop'' which could've been removed for me entirely. ''I hope I never pull it out and see it covered in chocolate'' was a HUGE mess tho. It was one the lines I feel that didn't land fff 

But overall I think yours was better than the other ones I read cause it at least had some cute moments. 

i appreciate it. yeah, i agree that i wasn't As sure about the fast moment in the middle there but it was my fault fa not taking it out.

Team Lola sabotaging Primarina like this

Including a Greedy cover would've made her top 3

Y'all didn't want her to outshine you

shady bitches

gPoCKMV.png

Tippi's look was still better than the majority of the rest the others gave tho tbh, maybe you guys should ask her for advice

19196.jpg?1495144714

Just now, PinkBox said:

shady bitches

gPoCKMV.png

We couldn't if we wanted to, she deleted the song. Plus it had nothing to do with our entry :rip: 

She provided another remix with her own rap that's in our entry though if you bothered to actually read it. 

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

shady bitches

gPoCKMV.png

6 minutes ago, talent said:

WHY HAVE Y'ALL GOT ME SCREAMING? :ahh::rip: 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

wait i just got the peacock - pride connotation, oh wow 

Thank yew. I'm the only one with an outfit that says pride without using a basic rainbow.

Whether the result is 1st or 100th, the objective is to meet the challenge and look good, not find an obscure outfit.

Stay pressed though.

Q3iLrnw_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Just now, Stan said:

Still waiting for the Greedy cover

19196.jpg?1495144714

same  :fish2:

Just now, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

Shall I give some hints? Perhaps the infamous up-down-from-last-week's-rankings hint?

:fan:

YES

1 minute ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

Shall I give some hints? Perhaps the infamous up-down-from-last-week's-rankings hint?

No. Those r boring. 

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Whether the result is 1st or 100th, the objective is to meet the challenge and look good, not find an obscure outfit.

you did look good girl, i told you i thought you did  :dies:  im just messin around

All Melanoma exposed was her insecurity cause she sure THOUGHT she had a win in the bag only to see the unified lackluster response to her work and is now scrambling to feebly save herself. Poor that. Welcome to the Pressed Over Tippi Team. It's a mighty big group.

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

All Melanoma exposed was her insecurity cause she sure THOUGHT she had a win in the bag only to see the unified lackluster response to her work and is now scrambling to feebly save herself. Poor that. Welcome to the Pressed Over Tippi Team. It's a mighty big group.

i was thinking this too. 

still dislike you tho :fan: 

2 minutes ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

I'm sensing a #1 debut.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.