Happy 18th Bday, Sean Preston Federline!

Lana Banana

Wishing you and your family a very happy celebration!

• Haha 3

What’s the point of this thread? I know some of you have this weird obsession with attacking her kids 24/7, but you really have no idea what Britney is like behind-the-scenes in the year of 2023. Especially when she’s taking home meth dealers :rip: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 36

7 minutes ago, Mystical said:

What’s the point of this thread? I know some of you have this weird obsession with attacking her kids 24/7, but you really have no idea what Britney is like behind-the-scenes in the year of 2023. Especially when she’s taking home meth dealers :rip: 

Your fave was cheating on her billionaire fiance on her E! show :rip:

tumblr_mcor65EUO41qicr06o7_250.gif

• Haha 12

5 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Your fave was cheating on her billionaire fiance on her E! show :rip:

tumblr_mcor65EUO41qicr06o7_250.gif

Britney is my fave though. However, her current antics and choices are anything but worth stanning for :rip: Only the deluded likes of her fan base keep looking for excuses still 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, Mystical said:

Britney is my fave though. However, her current antics and choices are anything but worth stanning for :rip: Only the deluded likes of her fan base keep looking for excuses still 

I don't know her fanbase so... 

Anyway. We don't know if it's even true. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I don't know her fanbase so... 

Anyway. We don't know if it's even true. 

What exactly? PageSix (aka the most credible outlet about Britney these days) cited three sources saying she did have a relationship with him. Doesn’t matter whether he was a friend or a lover. Just further explains her meth use rumors unfortunately. 

• Thumbs Down 3

6 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

happy birthday my brightest morning star :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

McDonalds Job Application worksheet | Live Worksheets

More like OF :rip:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Congrats. Have fun filling up your first job application form. :heart2:

Edited by greeneyedsoul
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Mystical said:

What exactly? PageSix (aka the most credible outlet about Britney these days) cited three sources saying she did have a relationship with him. Doesn’t matter whether he was a friend or a lover. Just further explains her meth use rumors unfortunately. 

Literally a birthday thread for an 18 year old crying about meth :rip: Go outside and breathe air 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Mystical said:

It only confirms what you want to believe about her. The problem is that most of you don't like Britney's freedom because she's not what you expected her to be. If Britney were, in fact, doing meth or any other drugs, T*Z would have an article by now because they are working overtime to uncover dirt on Britney, they wouldn't be posting shitty articles about her abuse of caffeine but the truth of the situation is that they don't have any substantial prove of drug abuse of any kind.

The are literally hundreds of cringe people on social media posting whatever content they want but because it's Britney Spears, suddenly she's deranged and a meth user.  I hope she's well, and if she isn't, I hope if she decides to seek help should she need to, it's on her own terms, otherwise she can keep spinning in her living room as much as she wants as long she isn't a harm to her herself or others.

• Like 1

How long until he turns on his dad now that he’s losing money? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

How long until he turns on his dad now that he’s losing money? 

Younger kid about to turn 18 in a year so let's wait till then for the blood bath to begin :heart2:

58 minutes ago, Mystical said:

welcome to the 'i hate her delulu stans' club take a chair sis 19j7hv.thumb.gif.27226a584e6e061720a97a5

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

So sad how kids can be so ungrateful thanks to another parent brainwashing them. He's 18 now and I think their relationship is forever broken. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.