Homophobic clerk Kim Davis must pay $100K to gay couple she discriminated against

Jotham

I need to start keeping a list of whoever discriminates against me I fear, I wouldn't mind a pay out :celestial5:

Ā 

I hope she's learnt a valuable lesson and I hope the couple enjoy their wedding :bird:

• Like 1

the real juicy part is that she's been FIRED for quite some time, so this is all coming out-of-pocket for her.Ā  Looking back, she was actually the start of all this wasn't she? Happy with this result.Ā 

• Haha 1

The subject of one of the best paragraphs on Wikipedia

Ā 

Personal life

Davis has been married four times to three husbands. She married her first husband, Dwain Wallace, when she was 18, and divorced him in 1994. She acknowledged in a 2008 divorce filing having had two children in 1994 while she was not married. In 1996, at age 30, she married Joe Davis for the first time. They divorced in 2006. In 2007, Davis wed Thomas McIntyre. Their marriage lasted less than a year. She re-married Joe Davis, her current husband, in 2009. Davis has four children: two daughters from her first marriage and twins, a boy and a girl, born five months after her divorce from her first husband, Wallace. Her third husband, McIntyre is the biological father of the twins, the children being conceived while Davis was still married to her first husband. The twins were adopted by Davis's current husband, Joe Davis. Joe Davis has also stated his support for his wife's stance against same-sex marriage. Davis's son Nathan works in her office as a deputy clerk and has taken the same position of denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Shortly after the same-sex marriage license controversy, Davis said she and her husband switched from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party.

Ā 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Loving that for her. :clap3:Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stimulus said:

The subject of one of the best paragraphs on Wikipedia

Ā 

Personal life

Davis has been married four times to three husbands. She married her first husband, Dwain Wallace, when she was 18, and divorced him in 1994. She acknowledged in a 2008 divorce filing having had two children in 1994 while she was not married. In 1996, at age 30, she married Joe Davis for the first time. They divorced in 2006. In 2007, Davis wed Thomas McIntyre. Their marriage lasted less than a year. She re-married Joe Davis, her current husband, in 2009. Davis has four children: two daughters from her first marriage and twins, a boy and a girl, born five months after her divorce from her first husband, Wallace. Her third husband, McIntyre is the biological father of the twins, the children being conceived while Davis was still married to her first husband. The twins were adopted by Davis's current husband, Joe Davis. Joe Davis has also stated his support for his wife's stance against same-sex marriage. Davis's son Nathan works in her office as a deputy clerk and has taken the same position of denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Shortly after the same-sex marriage license controversy, Davis said she and her husband switched from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party.

Ā 

The defender of family values and marriage sacredness everyone

I can't help but roll on the floor in laughter :ahh:

Ā 

But the fact that it took 8 years for this decision just shows how ******* corrupt and shitty the US legal system is.

17 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

I can't help but roll on the floor in laughter :ahh:

Ā 

But the fact that it took 8 years for this decision just shows how ******* corrupt and shitty the US legal system is.

Has it really been that long already :skull:

6 hours ago, lacy said:

I need to start keeping a list of whoever discriminates against me I fear, I wouldn't mind a pay out :celestial5:

Ā 

I hope she's learnt a valuable lesson and I hope the couple enjoy their wedding :bird:

Is $100000 Ā over that long worth itĀ 

7 hours ago, lacy said:

Ā 

Tea bestie

• Like 1

I think legal recourse like this is the best way to get to these people. All these people care about is their money so hitting them in the wallet really affects them. People need to start suing right-wing talking heads for defamation too.

Ā 

However, this will probably be appealed and overturned. Or she can just start a GoFundMe where she cries about being persecuted for her religion under the Joe Biden regime and she will make enough money to cover this. :ahh:

I know its justice delayed but a win is a win and sets another strong precedentĀ  :clap3:

Ā 

Ā 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.