Lauren Boebert revealed to be dating a Democrat

Bears01

Is he really a Democrat then

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wonderland said:

Is he really a Democrat then

This. You can’t really “politely disagree” with the Republicans’ flavor of genocidal fascism. If you’re not actively opposing it, you’re enabling it by proxy. 

Edited by Aston Martin
A word
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Who is she

Trailer trash republican congresswoman, probably one of the worst and dumbest members of the GOP, which is saying something 

It happens. I’ve dated a conservative before while being liberal myself. We just respected each other’s opinions and agreed to disagree. It’s pretty common in real life.

6 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

It happens. I’ve dated a conservative before while being liberal myself. We just respected each other’s opinions and agreed to disagree. It’s pretty common in real life.

I don’t think it’s valid or justifiable to shrug off supporting anti-lgbtq sentiment, racism,  and fascism just because “it’s common in real life” :rip: but that’s just me, you do… conservatives I guess 

6 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

Maybe ten years ago. There is nothing to respect about a conservative point of view in 2023.

Anyways, of course he's a straight, white male. They will do anything for a piece of ass.

47 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Maybe ten years ago. There is nothing to respect about a conservative point of view in 2023.

Anyways, of course he's a straight, white male. They will do anything for a piece of ass.

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I don’t think it’s valid or justifiable to shrug off supporting anti-lgbtq sentiment, racism,  and fascism just because “it’s common in real life” :rip: but that’s just me, you do… conservatives I guess 

You all live in a bubble :ahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, What_A_Mess said:

Uh, no, you just have low standards

1 hour ago, What_A_Mess said:

I live in the real world where the GOP has introduced and/or passed over 500 anti-LGBT laws across the country this year.

Where the GOP is pushing an anti-trans agenda in an attempt to demonize innocent people for political points.

Where the GOP is supporting a man under indictment for 91 felony charges.

Where the GOP is encouraging domestic terrorism and rubbing shoulders with avowed Nazis.

If you are still a Republican in 2023, you support this, and you should not be respected/

• Thanks 1

I thought she was still married to the husband who exposed his genitals to her and her friends at a bowling alley when they were still minors. :confused:

not a "democrat bar owner" :rip:

anyway didn't she recently get kicked out of beetlejuice musical for vaping inside the theatre?

4 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Conservative =/= American Republican Party 

5 hours ago, harwee said:

not a "democrat bar owner" :rip:

anyway didn't she recently get kicked out of beetlejuice musical for vaping inside the theatre?

I believe they were groping each other too. 

a ''democrat'' in bed with a republican? oh wow this is truly unprecedented!

Aston Martin

5 minutes ago, AMIT said:

a ''democrat'' in bed with a republican? oh wow this is truly unprecedented!

Aston Martin

It’s just weird judging by her whole schtick is going all out against Dems nonstop. She is legit one of the biggest enemies of the democrats in congress (she tried to get Pelosi assassinated on January 6th)  

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

It’s just weird judging by her whole schtick is going all out against Dems nonstop. She is legit one of the biggest enemies of the democrats in congress (she tried to get Pelosi assassinated on January 6th)  

what :redface:

I think at face value something like this comes off as surprising indeed, but honestly what they do is basically performative, and I mean this with both parties in mind. Perched for the development of this story, though. I wonder how her followers will react. :gaycat2:

4 minutes ago, AMIT said:

what :redface:

I think at face value something like this comes off as surprising indeed, but honestly what they do is basically performative, and I mean this with both parties in mind. Perched for the development of this story, though. I wonder how her followers will react. :gaycat2:

She got booted out of a theater last week with her new man while they were practically ******* in public, she lied about why she got kicked out and then got caught on tape lying: https://x.com/sahilkapur/status/1702868936591626528?s=46&t=F2Kqdy7aScoPGAKFHNr8dQ

She had the closest congressional race last year in the entire country, and she represents an R+8 district. 

It is for the most part theater, but she is one that democrats and the democratic base genuinely hate. Like HATE. She’s not that far from trump in terms of “what GOP politicians do democrats hate the most” and I’m not exaggerating 

16 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

She got booted out of a theater last week with her new man while they were practically ******* in public, she lied about why she got kicked out and then got caught on tape lying: https://x.com/sahilkapur/status/1702868936591626528?s=46&t=F2Kqdy7aScoPGAKFHNr8dQ

She had the closest congressional race last year in the entire country, and she represents an R+8 district. 

It is for the most part theater, but she is one that democrats and the democratic base genuinely hate. Like HATE. She’s not that far from trump in terms of “what GOP politicians do democrats hate the most” and I’m not exaggerating 

Interesting that you brough up Trump :fan:

Spoiler

Donald and Melania Trump on their wedding day in 2005 with Hillary and Bill Clinton.

I mean I get what you are saying, but this kind of stuff is not really surprising for me, would love to see the potential meltdowns from the republicans though. 

7 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Interesting that you brough up Trump :fan:

Hide contents

Donald and Melania Trump on their wedding day in 2005 with Hillary and Bill Clinton.

I mean I get what you are saying, but this kind of stuff is not really surprising for me, would love to see the potential meltdowns from the republicans though. 

Yes, you’re not bringing up unknown information lol. Some of the biggest grifters in todays GOP were former Democrats (Kari Lake, Trump and even Boebert herself). Even many of todays GOP voters were WWC voters who proudly voted for Obama. 

I just threaded this topic because Boebert is legit one of the more…..interesting cases based on how she acts in congress

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.