TOMB RAIDER | I-III Remastered | TR12 | Legend Of Lara Croft (Netflix)

noonbob

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

Finished TR1, I don't know whether to play UB now or play all main games first, then extra levels?

I love the quality of the FMV's.

play UB

• Like 1

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noonbob

• SmittenCake

• poki

• PMM

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, PMM said:

play UB

Okay :gaycat4: Can't wait to see Temple of The Cat.

Natla's model gave everything, she's so hot!

I kinda thought Cowboy would be hotter, but he wasn't. Pierre and Larson, my two new crushes :gaycat4:

This is so nostalgic. Probably gonna play it all over this weekend 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Okay :gaycat4: Can't wait to see Temple of The Cat.

Natla's model gave everything, she's so hot!

I kinda thought Cowboy would be hotter, but he wasn't. Pierre and Larson, my two new crushes :gaycat4:

listen. egypt is amazing. i think it's more beautiful than main game - it's beacuse i love yellow color and cats and egypt and lara - it's my favoutire 2 levels from first game i think

sad that you must play through first 2 levels of atlanta which are the most difficult imo, but it's worth it 

• Like 1

I seriously can't wait to play the expansions and have everyone experience the excellence that is tomb raider 2 gold and the lost artifact :jonny3:my actual childhood

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Can we all agree that TR3 is the worst of the original trilogy? It’s way too damn difficult to the point of intentionally trying to punish the player. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bloo said:

Can we all agree that TR3 is the worst of the original trilogy? It’s way too damn difficult to the point of intentionally trying to punish the player. 

it's definitely the hardest but I woudn't say it's the worst. It's definitely my least favourite one from trilogy.

16 hours ago, Bloo said:

It's the most difficult for sure,  but it's still my favourite of the original trilogy. I just love getting immersed in its environments, they have details that the other two games can't match. 

Btw people, check out some of the TR Remastered mods on Nexus. Like there's a mod that replaces some of the TR2 sfx with TR3 sfx (Lara grunting etc). I lowkey always disliked how muffled some of the TR2 sounds are.

I want to play this but I know the puzzles are going to piss me off. Is there a skip option? :gaycat4:

• Haha 1

Why do Tomb Raider fans have such a hard time accepting that Angel of Darkness is a broken game? That game needs a lot more work than the other games which is why it’ll probably be excluded from being ported over. :deadbanana: 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Why do Tomb Raider fans have such a hard time accepting that Angel of Darkness is a broken game? That game needs a lot more work than the other games which is why it’ll probably be excluded from being ported over. :deadbanana: 

Well, I can recognize that it's broken (the bugs related to those plant sharks still give me nightmares) and not very fun to play, but it also has a unique atmosphere compared to the rest of the series, and it scared the **** out of me at several points, so I can't help feeling certain affection for it (and wishing the things had turned out differently because the potential was there).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Gays stuck in 2003/they wanna be Different™ and like the unpopular thing. I saw someone on Twitter say that they should remaster AOD with all the glitches/garbage controls/butchered story intact. Like girl be SERIOUS :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Suilen said:

Well, I can recognize that it's broken (the bugs related to those plant sharks still give me nightmares) and not very fun to play, but it also has a unique atmosphere compared to the rest of the series, and it scared the **** out of me at several points, so I can't help feeling certain affection for it (and wishing the things had turned out differently because the potential was there).

I actually like AOD, but it definitely needs a remake (not gonna happen) than a remaster with new visuals. 

54 minutes ago, Stardom said:

Gays stuck in 2003/they wanna be Different™ and like the unpopular thing. I saw someone on Twitter say that they should remaster AOD with all the glitches/garbage controls/butchered story intact. Like girl be SERIOUS :deadbanana4:

I saw someone telling another person that it was a skill issue if they found it unplayable. Like no babe, the game is a legit broken mess. :deadbanana:

18 hours ago, Scabandplaster said:

I want to play this but I know the puzzles are going to piss me off. Is there a skip option? :gaycat4:

They're not that hard, YouTube a walkthrough when you get stuck. You can level skip too :gaycat4:

Look at these hotties!

:jonny5:

• Haha 1

lara is really the gay icon we need 

there is no game chracter that is that iconic to gays 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Finally made it to Egypt. 

britney-12.gif

the best park of TR 1

the way I thought I'd way overprepared with medipacks for the final level :suburban:

• Haha 2

My first time playing Unfinished Business.

I thought I was good at classic tomb raider  :suburban:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way I thought I'd way overprepared with medipacks for the final level :suburban:

:rip: How many did you have? I had like 20 something small and 30 something large.

tbh the last level was a lot easier than I remember.

7 hours ago, Bey said:

It's much more challenging, yes! Imagine the newbies playing it :suburban:

7 hours ago, Bey said:

i think it's actually the most hard thing in tr universe. definitely for tr experts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.